Tabien Baan (blue book) question

A small question as I cannot find clear details about this.

I own a condo and my soon to be ex-wife is "Chao Baan" on the blue book.

Will that pose any problem in the future? Does she have any power being Chao Baan?

And finally can I kick her from being Chao Baan without asking her?

Thanks!

If she's in blue book, she will need to be entered into another blue book to be removed from yours.

Whoever is the owner of the condo (chanote is in whose name?) can make the others move out of the tabien baan, but she will need to be present and her new address will need to be put into this blue book, when her name is entered into another one.

Unlike foreigners, who do not require a permanent address in Thailand (unless they have PR), Thais must have a permanent address registered somewhere, they can't be removed from one and not entered into another.

That will also cause her additional trouble as many of her other documents like ID card would need to be reissued with new address.

Don't think you can do it without her present and willing.

Hi,

Yeah it's a condo and I own it. 

Thanks for the reply regarding removing her.

The other question was does she have any power being the Chao Baan? like blocking the condo sale/rent, etc...

Yeah, seems like that however it shows who lives there but there is a position of Chao Baan (House Master) that's a bit different from being simply a resident and I do not find any infos on the powers it gives to the house master. It seems not so much but better be sure ????