Weight Loss, Advice Needed

Amonik

Hi,

I need to loose 10 kg, about 20% of my body weight. It was always very difficult to me to loose weight and then keep it it down.... also, with a 1-year old very active baby it's not so easy to excercise.

Can someone recommed me a good doctor in Pattaya area ? I don't want to take anfetamins but some natural pills (if there are...) that helps me with the anxiety would be of great help.

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Hi,

I need to loose 10 kg, about 20% of my body weight. It was always very difficult to me to loose weight and then keep it it down.... also, with a 1-year old very active baby it's not so easy to excercise.

Can someone recommed me a good doctor in Pattaya area ? I don't want to take anfetamins but some natural pills (if there are...) that helps me with the anxiety would be of great help.

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Hello, I am a health Consultant.

Please give more details (food intake, exercise or daily routine) I consult numerous mothers and pregnant persons.

Dont be too quick to take pills

You said u want to drop 10% does that mean you weigh 50kgs now (20%)

Please feel free to ask anything

cheers

Hi, I am trying to loose weight also...I have lost 15 lbs...one workout program I found that really helps for beginners is called the 8 minute workout it's old from 1994 I think... but it is great...there are 5 total 8 minute work outs... Stretching...Abs...Arms...Buns...Legs for a total 45 min workout at home so that could help you get some exercise at home without having to leave your baby...it can be downloaded off the internet...

As for food I eat only two meals...a nice bowl of rice soup in the morning after my workout and then

for dinner only a portion of meat chicken or fish...a vegetable..and some fruit. I'm not an expert and

don't know if that's the best advise, but it's working for me.. Best of Luck!!

• 1 month later...
Hi,

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Dear:

I hope really din't mean to intake any pil. Coz like it or not those pil might bring along some amount of side effect. I would fully agree and support if you are planning on a more healthy way, such as exercise or taking more better diet or organic oriented product such as fiber....

If you really eagle to losse such weight i think you can try to look for health way to mantain the weight. But i think you can easily slim down as you have a active boy.Feel free to contact me in [email protected] if you need any help.

Actually i'm an overweight person, 97kg, 2 mth ago, currently is 90Kg.... i mantain it for almost 6 week already i believe i can contenue. I actually loss those 7kg with some help of natural food. Like fiber and energy food (organic oriented), indinine ( a latest product that similiar to cholera and spirulina).

Good Luck!!

• 1 month later...
Hi,

Thanks in advance,

Regards

hai , Amonik... i had since 3 month already since your posting here, how is the result any great news to share with us?