Thai national entering Spain from UK (or Thailand if that gets no answers).

Some questions:

1 Has anybody (or their partner) done it? If so did you use a "yellow book" as vaccination proof or "mor prom"

2. Did you fill in the SPTH Health Control Form before travel?

Trying to understand what the various websites say is driving me crazy

Thanks

I used mor prom on the phone three weeks ago, they barely looked at it. Did not bother with the health form, nobody was asked for it. Will not be going to Spain again, boring country.

Edited by proton
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, proton said:

I used mor prom on the phone three weeks ago, they barely looked at it. Did not bother with the health form, nobody was asked for it. Will not be going to Spain again, boring country.

Thanks for the answer. Can't agree with your description of Spain it's my favourite country (rich in cultures and history) although I suppose it depends where you went

26 minutes ago, Negita43 said:

Thanks for the answer. Can't agree with your description of Spain it's my favourite country (rich in cultures and history) although I suppose it depends where you went

Shops closed in the afternoon, restaurants open when they feel like it, no post delivered to your home, trash has to be taken to large dumpsters. Desolate landscape looking like mars. San Juan De Los Terreros! Cartagena is ok though

Edited by proton

On 5/18/2022 at 5:14 PM, proton said:

Shops closed in the afternoon, restaurants open when they feel like it, no post delivered to your home, trash has to be taken to large dumpsters. Desolate landscape looking like mars. San Juan De Los Terreros! Cartagena is ok though

Spot on - all part of the rich culture - I worked there for 10 years - and you forgot - dinner not served until 9pm in many restaurants. On the bright side wine a couple of Euros a bottle!

Cartagena - home of the submarine! - and you can get a great Lamb Tagine there too!