German Sherpherd Male Pup

Nienke

(for the mod's: I've placed this topic here and not the plants, pets and vets forum as I'm CM based and thought to look first for potential new owners here and not so much in the far East, South etc. I hope for your understanding.)

As the topic title already says:

Looking for GOOD home

Full bred German Shepherd male.

Approx 7 months old.

Stock haired.

Sweet, stupid :o and quite sensitive (too rough treatment can destroy his gentle nature).

Very willing to obey, if told fair, clear and especially gentle.

Not trained.

Pretty ok with other dogs, although starts feeling his testosterone running.

No idea with cats and children, though have the feeling he will be quite ok IF trained properly and gently.

In good health.

Has been with me in boarding now for about 2 weeks.

Owner is not in the position to take care of him anymore, and would like to find a GOOD home for him.

If you have interest and would like to see him, please, PM me or go to my profile and look on the website for my phone number.

Please call before you come.

Once those bl*** batteries are charged again, I'll post a pic or two of him.

Nienke

Edited by Nienke

I understand that Care For Dogs are having an adoption fair this coming weekend.

Suggest getting in touch with them might be worthwhile, I know you have their details

Regards

TP

Thanks TP for you suggestion.

Did contact C4D already.

I was just hoping by using this forum to increase the chance on a good home for this dog.

Nienke

Hi

I know this does not help poor Moses, as unfortunately I am still in the UK and will not be arriving in Chiang Mai until later this year or maybe early 2008. I would have defintely offered him a home, my own dog is a German Shepherd whose owners were breeders and because his ears did not stand up they were going to put him to sleep. He is the most loyal and loving dog you can imagine. I hope you do find him a loving home soon. Keep up the good work.

Hi

I know this does not help poor Moses, as unfortunately I am still in the UK and will not be arriving in Chiang Mai until later this year or maybe early 2008. I would have defintely offered him a home, my own dog is a German Shepherd whose owners were breeders and because his ears did not stand up they were going to put him to sleep. He is the most loyal and loving dog you can imagine. I hope you do find him a loving home soon. Keep up the good work.

Thanks pwllgrgn. I certainly keep that in mind :o

Good news is that Moses has been placed already. It turned out that this family already had adopted a GSD I knew, one that I have been treating when he had distemper years ago. He survived as I found out that the only thing he still would eat was brown bread! And only brown bread, not even with butter, peanut butter or cheese :D

Moses has now a loving family, big place to run, and a new female friend to run and play with. :D

Nienke

P.S. Just an hour ago collected another GSD, male, 4 yrs old. Also looking for a good home.

Tomorrow he'll be fixed. And I need a few days to understand how his behavior is. For now he's with another female and a Thai mix fixed male (my therapy dog help :D). So far so good.

Edited by Nienke

Hi Nienke

I am so pleased that you have found him a good loving home. I have been worrying about him since I read the thread. I hope you can now find a loving home for the other German Shepherd.it is a good job that there are people like you in the world :o

Hi Nienke

I am so pleased that you have found him a good loving home. I have been worrying about him since I read the thread. I hope you can now find a loving home for the other German Shepherd.it is a good job that there are people like you in the world :D

I'm just doing my job.

Most credit should go to the people of:

http://carefordogs.org/index2.php who are busy day and night in rescueing and caring for ill and injured dogs and cats, and

http://www.lannadog.net who are presently working their guts out to clean up the mess in another dog shelter.

Maybe some volunteer work for you in near future? :o:D:D

Nienke

Hi Nienke

I am so pleased that you have found him a good loving home. I have been worrying about him since I read the thread. I hope you can now find a loving home for the other German Shepherd.it is a good job that there are people like you in the world :D

I'm just doing my job.

Most credit should go to the people of:

http://carefordogs.org/index2.php who are busy day and night in rescueing and caring for ill and injured dogs and cats, and

http://www.lannadog.net who are presently working their guts out to clean up the mess in another dog shelter.

Maybe some volunteer work for you in near future? :o:D:D

Nienke

Yes I and my husband would be happy to do volunteer work when we arrive. I 'll let you know when I arrive :D

Edited by pwllgrgn