E cigarettes in thailand

drori8

22 minutes ago, Meat Pie 47 said:

I am not saying it is bad or good it is up to you but I think it is illigal to bring them across the border

border? i am entering via air and its just 1 electronic cigarette

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

any real answer besides preaching my habits or lack of habits? i guess my question is do they usually catch you if they see you smoke out on the open or are they actively seeking it like they are seeking for people bringing in more then 10 packs of ciggarettes/alcohol?

9 minutes ago, drori8 said:

any real answer besides preaching my habits or lack of habits? i guess my question is do they usually catch you if they see you smoke out on the open or are they actively seeking it like they are seeking for people bringing in more then 10 packs of ciggarettes/alcohol?

Your post was about bringen in E cigarets not about smoking in public so stick to it

• Sad 5

Bro they are not that expensive to buy and apart from them definitely being illegal, can be a definite fire hazard on an aircraft. (Have you ever had one in ur pocket and the button got stuck on?). Possibly run the gambit through customs here and back home. I think fine is 20000 baht and maybe a lot more on top of that if you break aviation laws. Id call the airline, ask them if ok to have in ur general luggage. Definitely wont get it through on carry on or in ur pocket. If you must do it at least run the battery down or turn it 100% off. Easy to get here and probably where youre going. I wouldn't risk it. 

Edited by Kenny202
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

I brought 2 in from Australia never questioned on leaving in my carry on or at arrival. As mentioned sellers on FB but ask locals or if you see locals using ask where can buy as cigs are <deleted> after vaping unless no choice

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Haveasay said:

I brought 2 in from Australia never questioned on leaving in my carry on or at arrival. As mentioned sellers on FB but ask locals or if you see locals using ask where can buy as cigs are <deleted> after vaping unless no choice

These guys the best in Thailand. Bit hit and miss off Facebook. They have English on their website and can read write English too. Good prices quick delivery and reliable. https://thaivape.shop/

Young bloke was telling me they have cracked right down on Vapes and Vape suppliers in Oz

• Like 1

Break your e-cig down before you put it in your luggage....Chances of being caught are extremely small...Also don't forget to bring spare atomizers....And most Thai E juice contains a whopping 3-6 mg nic...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, redwood1 said:

Break your e-cig down before you put it in your luggage....Chances of being caught are extremely small...Also don't forget to bring spare atomizers....And most Thai E juice contains a whopping 3-6 mg nic...

Depends on your unit. newer pod style ones 25-50mg

Not worth the risk.

Just search local FB and buy after arrived.

My local FB vendor supplied since 2 years ago, orders arrived within 3 days.

But prices much more expensive if compare to Malaysia or Ali Express.

Ever carried this cute device on my previous day trip to Singapore. ????

image.png.7b9369462e969c5baf3fc5169fcf3d3a.png

Put the battery in your carry on bag and the device in your checked luggage. If caught say you bought it on Pattaya Beach Road, plenty of vendors selling them there. 

Also, if you need another or some juice theres lots of sites in Thailand selling everything. Many are on Instagram too selling everything you need.

But yes, they are illegal here. However I see locals openly vaping in the streets so who knows what the deal is with it. ????‍♂️

• Thanks 1