Still Unclear as How to Get a TM 30--Needed to get Covid Extension to July 25th.

A larger hotel like ibis usually files TM30 online. They should be able to provide you with a screenshot of your record. It doesn't need to be signed by anyone as long as it has been entered into immigration's system.

• Like 1

Do dates matter? Say i checked in Ibis May 1st check out May 15th.  I have their TM 30 printout in hand.

I find a Bargirl to live with for the rest of the month......lol.    I go for Covid extension on May 27th.  Is my Ibis printout still valid or does my Bargirl have to file a TM30?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Marky Mark Mark said:

Do dates matter? Say i checked in Ibis May 1st check out May 15th.  I have their TM 30 printout in hand.

I find a Bargirl to live with for the rest of the month......lol.    I go for Covid extension on May 27th.  Is my Ibis printout still valid or does my Bargirl have to file a TM30?

Don't overthink it.

Whatever is your most recent TM30 from a hotel then obtain the screenshot from the hotel.

This will cover you for application for covid extension

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marky Mark Mark said:

If it stresses you out, just check back into the ibis with your girl the night before you go to immigration

Also, if you arrived 1 May on a Visa exempt, you need to get a normal 30 day extension of that first before you can apply for the 60 day covid extension 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Marky Mark Mark said:

Im so far gone my backup plan is to do a Visa run to Vietnam.....lol

You won't need visa run to Vietnam....however note there is current thread in "visas to other countries" bit of advice that you might want to visit Vietnam.

BTW...I assume that you have obtained the standard 30 day extension already. 

Note that 30 day extension and covid extension will be done at IT mall Laski. 

You guys are right.  Im looking to get the normal 30 day extension not the Covid extension.

Still,   Dont immigration require a TM 30 either way..

PS.  Just fininshed reading an old thread here where a guys  Hotel didnt want to give him his TM 30.  I realize it wasnt a Brand name Hotel.

Edited by Marky Mark Mark
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DrJack54 said:

You won't need visa run to Vietnam....however note there is current thread in "visas to other countries" bit of advice that you might want to visit Vietnam.

BTW...I assume that you have obtained the standard 30 day extension already. 

Note that 30 day extension and covid extension will be done at IT mall Laski. 

IT mall Laski.

Does the new rail line go within walking distance of this Mall.  Looks like its near Chaeng Watthana Rd. Immigration Giant Government Buildings.

My source for a new Rail Line is a you tuber.  So i assume its true--he did get to DM Airport.