Mor Prom booster fix to add new vaccination any ideas

Mor Prom app , android version help please.

I have had it on my phone since last year.

My Mor Prom  International Certificate has my correct date of birth and passport number.

However when I try to add recent booster it ill not upload the passport photo.

I have checked various sizes formats and it is the same picture originally used.

It will be most helpful to fix this asap as  plan to travel to Germany Czechia and Austria next month.

I requested the International  Yellow Book but no can do was the reply from registration desk and Dr who did the booster jab.

I tried calling the number online 02 792 2333. but no answer

I also called both English Covid healthlines, worriyngly neither responded in link below

https://www.mfa.go.th/en/content/117718-covid-19-useful-contact-numbers-2?page=5f2252f9063c9f799b3d27a5

Any advice or email contact to upload the data most welcome

Edited by RubbaJohnny

Every jab I've had, the organisation giving the shot updated the information and it showed up in Mor Prom automatically, within a couple of hours.

So check back with the place where you got the jab and they should be able to update it for you.

You don't say where you're located but if you're in Bangkok you can get the International Vaccine "Yellow Book" from the places shown below.

As it says, you can get the book with only two doses, so I'm not sure you have to get your booster added if all you want is the yellow book.

Outside Bangkok I understand you can get them from any Government Hospital by producing the same documents.

Screenshot_2022_0524_150942.png

Edited by GroveHillWanderer
  • Thanks 1

print out booster certificate, if you have one.

Yellow book is not much interest in europe.

get QR codes to upload to the Green Pass application.

if you don't have qr for a booster and if you are in need of a booster you can do it in EU in your home country (pre-register on health application and get jab within hours of landing at your destination).

But I think Austria abandoned booster requirement from 1st March, and that requirement was only for those planning to stay in Austria for longer, not just transit and tourists. 

All countries are withdrawing their earlier requirements, for example for entry registration (similar to thailand pass, but easier, simpler and instant).

Your vax certificate (without booster) is enough to travel anywhere

Edited by internationalism

On 5/24/2022 at 3:12 PM, GroveHillWanderer said:

Every jab I've had, the organisation giving the shot updated the information and it showed up in Mor Prom automatically, within a couple of hours.

The international certificate is not updated automatically, though if you press the yellow update/add vaccination data the most recent booster shot will show up in an 'informal' way at the bottom.

On 5/24/2022 at 12:43 PM, RubbaJohnny said:

However when I try to add recent booster it ill not upload the passport photo.

This morning I tried to add my recent booster (earlier this week) to the intl certificate. I used a new passport picture as i had not kept the old one. Don't know if this is important. Anyway could load this (as a jpg). When I got to the booking date I tried every day starting from next Monday but showed 'date not available' until June the 7th. It also stated that the free e-service had been extended to June 30th. I guess there are either a lot of applications or (more likely?) a single person is doing this work, possibly not full time.

Finally, in the vaccination record section in Moh Prom you see a certificate (partly in Thai) but it has four (if that's the number of shot you have had) QR codes at the bottom that supposedly are EU DCC codes. I think that in most European countries there are places that will combine these into a standard EU-DCC. May be useful when you come back (or fly within EU) as many airlines like to scan QR codes and they may not be able to connect to the moph or wherever in Thailand.

33 minutes ago, cormanr7 said:

The international certificate is not updated automatically, though if you press the yellow update/add vaccination data the most recent booster shot will show up in an 'informal' way at the bottom.

Maybe I'm just lucky, but for me the International Certificate was automatically updated. It shows both my original two doses, plus the third booster shot.

I'm not sure how long after I got the booster shot, it was updated but it's definitely there now - I just checked. I never did anything to add any of the shots, including the booster.

IMG_20220526_170026.jpg

Edited by GroveHillWanderer

2 minutes ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

For me the International Certificate was automatically updated. It shows both my original two doses, plus the third booster shot.

The problem seems with the 4th shot. Maybe it will still happen but three days have passed now. I'll check now and then. I can see the 4th shot but not in the 'official' format (dose number .....in green as in your screen shot), it is just plain text.

48 minutes ago, cormanr7 said:

The problem seems with the 4th shot. Maybe it will still happen but three days have passed now. I'll check now and then. I can see the 4th shot but not in the 'official' format (dose number .....in green as in your screen shot), it is just plain text.

OK, but since there's no requirement to have proof of a fourth shot for any kind of international travel (or even a third shot for that matter), in the end it's not really a major problem, is it?

Thanks all

I managed to get a response to one email and my nationality corrected on Thai certificate and booster added,

Mor Prom still missing one but have scanned teh q codes onto an EU app and printed.

Many say unnecessary but as recently as last week some countries were regarding vax over days as "expired , spent"

All I can say having spent several thousand bucks on tickets I am going belt and braces.

Don' shoot the messenger in what is a dynamic situation and I thought I'd get my ducks in aa row while I have lots f free time and not have to check the regs in some less well known destinations like Liechtenstein Slovenia Serbia and Montynegro and Hercegovina on my visit to Dubrovnik/Ragusa I may pass through which, I believe ae all outside the Schengen area, for which I have entry so will have entry control  for me.

"

Germany. Following the Commission's recommendation, the German authorities recognise only vaccination certificates that prove that the holder has received the last vaccine dose within the last nine months. This means that Germany has shortened the validity of vaccination passes from 12 to nine months.

Edited by RubbaJohnny

14 hours ago, RubbaJohnny said:

I managed to get a response to one email and my nationality corrected on Thai certificate and booster added,

Could you give us the e-mail contact, I and many others have the same nationality issue.

14 hours ago, RubbaJohnny said:

Germany. Following the Commission's recommendation, the German authorities recognise only vaccination certificates that prove that the holder has received the last vaccine dose within the last nine months. This means that Germany has shortened the validity of vaccination passes from 12 to nine months.

Note that this apparently refers to the primary vaccinations (the first two doses, not talking about JJ) meaning that you will need a booster after 150-270 days (depending on EU country) following the second shot. However, most EU countries have not set an expiry date for 'booster certificates' (unlike Thailand where it appears that certificate expires 180 days after 3rd shot). Expired EU-DCC means that you will be treated as unvaccinated. Some more details can be found here: https://www.covidpasscertificate.com/covid-passport-expired/

Edited by cormanr7
add word

On 5/26/2022 at 6:05 PM, GroveHillWanderer said:

OK, but since there's no requirement to have proof of a fourth shot for any kind of international travel (or even a third shot for that matter), in the end it's not really a major problem, is it?

No, indeed, but there can be a requirement on how recent was the latest shot. If the last one doesn't show and the one before is too old, there might be a problem.