Cost of Respray

I have a black Honda Civic that I would like to know how much it would cost to have a bare metal respray? Also a non bare metal respray? Any recommendations as to where it can be done? Thanks to all in advance. 

I can recommend a Detailing company called Bloc C... They can do what is called Whitening ... 1500-2800 depends on the car size. Bloc C have a FB page and I know they have a shop in your area.

Yes I know your car is black but I think the same process ...

11 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Yeah, I would have it buffed out first *and maybe detailed)  and see where you're at.

Getting it shiny will help find any dents and dings as well. 

Do you want to change the color? 

I'd love to have it British Racing Green, but will stick with the current colour due to expense.

4 hours ago, marquess said:

I'd love to have it British Racing Green, but will stick with the current colour due to expense.

When you have it quoted, be sure to ask then to quote both, might not be that much different.

That's a nice color, that's what I painted my '74 Chevy C30....

20 hours ago, JAS21 said:

I can recommend a Detailing company called Bloc C... They can do what is called Whitening ... 1500-2800 depends on the car size. Bloc C have a FB page and I know they have a shop in your area.

Yes I know your car is black but I think the same process ...

Are you not speaking about "teeth"?

Typical cost to paint one panel is 3000 Bt. The whole car including door shuts etc 40,000 Bt.

Depends who does it and if they remove windows so you don't see the overspray around the window rubbers.

Main problem with Thais is their habit of covering the whole car in filler (also known in the motor trade as pudding). They then wet sand it, the filler absorbs the water. They then paint on top and wonder why it cracks and blisters when the filler dries out. Duh, it hurts my brain.

Anyone know a professional paint shop in Bkk? Please PM Da Roadrunner.

• Like 1