Jump to content

Lazada in English Disappeared


 Share

Recommended Posts

I've been away for a year and before the Lazada web site worked OK. Now there seems to be 2 versions as in the pic. I downloaded the first version, and there was a menu to change to English, but that has now disappeared and it's only in Thai. 

Which app version to use and how to get English back? Hitting the top right hand buttons used to bring up a menu to change the language but not any more.326687959_Screenshot_20220529-080621_OneUIHome.thumb.jpg.d362e891002846f21cba5eb7826e6e0a.jpg

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the Lazada app on my iphone (the 1st version in your picture), and just checked it, English is still working for me.  Did you go to your account, then open the "settings" option? You can change your preferred language there.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I have the orange and blue one on the left and use it in english. Never seen the other one.

 

You could maybe try signing in to your account via the Lazada website https://www.lazada.co.th and see if changing the language there makes any difference.

 

For your information. on the website, its the last button top far right, after LOGIN and SIGN UP.

 

In the app itself, once signed in there is a small gear wheel top right. Click on that and you should see country and Language settings.

 

HTH

Edited by phetphet
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the replies. When I opened the app I got this pic but there was no account showing in the bottom tool  bar. I just had to scroll across to bring it up. All good.:)

Screenshot_20220529-111808_Lazada.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, carlyai said:

 

I've been away for a year and before the Lazada web site worked OK. Now there seems to be 2 versions as in the pic. I downloaded the first version, and there was a menu to change to English, but that has now disappeared and it's only in Thai. 

 

I have the beta test version of the left hand one, so it’s newer.

56C100E9-24B6-4435-8D0A-30E61E6E0347.thumb.png.ccfd7348d056b3a0dabb47f3b6257793.png

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Is unfortunate that Lazada's programmers are too dumb to make it google translate friendly. A simple copy and paste function would make it easily accessible for everyone. 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

English is fine only laptop.

Google translate works great as well with the firefox plug in.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Wongkitlo said:

Is unfortunate that Lazada's programmers are too dumb to make it google translate friendly. A simple copy and paste function would make it easily accessible for everyone. 

I’m  not really sure which part is the problem. There are certainly places where there is no English available, but the majority is in English if you choose.


this is the mobile app

 

 

C6E8B2DA-6302-4BCE-B2B7-76E34549CFD3.thumb.png.b225c38cfffd7c97abb438e48ed36063.png570B09E6-7244-4119-9E45-879FBF9FAC63.thumb.png.7ebf9fadccc6d999a93727a68532859c.png

Edited by sometimewoodworker
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, sometimewoodworker said:

I’m  not really sure which part is the problem. There are certainly places where there is no English available, but the majority is in English if you choose.


this is the mobile app

 

 

C6E8B2DA-6302-4BCE-B2B7-76E34549CFD3.thumb.png.b225c38cfffd7c97abb438e48ed36063.png570B09E6-7244-4119-9E45-879FBF9FAC63.thumb.png.7ebf9fadccc6d999a93727a68532859c.png

The reviews do not translate to English unless left by a farung. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Wongkitlo said:

Is unfortunate that Lazada's programmers are too dumb to make it google translate friendly. A simple copy and paste function would make it easily accessible for everyone. 

They don't need to...

 

On 5/29/2022 at 11:21 AM, carlyai said:

Thanks for the replies. When I opened the app I got this pic but there was no account showing in the bottom tool  bar. I just had to scroll across to bring it up. All good.:)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

What's a "farung"?!

A technically challenged ferang who seems to fail to understand that many people don’t write English and do not have any need to bow down to his desires. 😉 

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, sometimewoodworker said:
1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

What's a "farung"?!

A technically challenged ferang

What's a "ferang"?

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sometimewoodworker said:

A technically challenged ferang who seems to fail to understand that many people don’t write English and do not have any need to bow down to his desires. 😉 

It is pretty basic programming to make websites google translate friendly and you would find most websites are except Lazada. Is possible to take a screenshot and import it to google translate as an image but it would be easier if their website offered the same functionality as most others. I understand most reviews are in Thai and I could translate it very slowly if I really tried but it would be easier if they just put in a copy and paste function on their website. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

What's a "ferang"?

 

54 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

What's a "ferang"?

Most dictionaries spell it with no sala which will translate to a short 'a' or 'o' sound but never an 'e'

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...