Love Letters Women Like To Receive

*sigh*... okay it was a wee bit harsh, especially since he is in time out. I am so sorry.

I am romantic.. but I find taking something that can be applied in say.. for example Holland.. and trying to apply it here in thailand in the same romantic way is just not right. You have to apply what is culturally available here in a romantic way, and not grab something from from another continent and apply it here and now.

The touch of your hair reminds me of fine silk, and the smell of your hair reminds me of fresh roses from chiang mai.

Your skin is as whatever as a young coconut and .. I don't know..

Edited by LaReina

True true :D

Although the OP didnt mention what country/nationality his girl is totally agree that his letter should be relevant to her.

The touch of your hair reminds me of fine silk, and the smell of your hair reminds me of fresh roses from chiang mai.

:o:D

Ok lah here we go.

Waanjai, you are the most beautyfull person I have ever seen.

The moment I saw you, I was just out of breath and my hearth skipped a beat.

I seen you in my dream and now I have met you.

I feel we are destined to be together untill we die.

I will buy house and car for you and also for your family and will send them 40.000 Bath per month.

I will buy gold for you as much as 20 Bath every year for you to wear so we can show how much I love you.

Darling I will love you with all of my hearth and will support you in anything you ask for.

Something like that Dude, :o

Alex

Edited by AlexLah

True true :D

Although the OP didnt mention what country/nationality his girl is totally agree that his letter should be relevant to her.

:o:D

Actually she's Aussie-Japanese so should that mean writing about Koalas and cherry blossoms?

Anyhow, on Saturday evening I took her to a nice restaurant at a hotel but before meeting her I had gone to the restaurant and asked our waiter-to-be to keep the dozen red roses I had bought and deliver them just before dessert.

When the flowers came she was really surprised—couldn't help smiling— and others in the restaurant were smiling too. Then, I gave her the letter and once she started to read it she got all teary eyed. I think she was a bit overwhelmed and she kept on saying that it was so sweet. Pretty cool experience—I felt great doing it and I'm glad she appreciated it.

Basically I've known her for about two months but recently started to date her..the funny thing was that she asked me why I didn't do this sooner! The day was definitely a good one.

PS. Thanks for the posts!

Wow you smoothie! What girl doesnt love red roses, nice touch! Sounds like you put a lot of thought into the evening, and im sure that it will be imbedded in her memory forever.

Thank you for sharing that and wish you and your girl the best together.

I feel all warm inside reading that :o Awww :D