Ordering a Crypto Card to Thailand

MrMilk

I have the Wirex and Binance cards. No, they will not send the cards to Thailand. They will send to the address shown on the proof of address requested during KYC verification and they are very strict with adhering to their compliance rules. The cards were sent to my address in Germany. A friend then couriered the letters to me.

Edited by mvdf

On 6/8/2022 at 6:29 AM, Gottfrid said:

If you are a US citizen, you could try Bitpay. In other cases Gemini. You have to ask the support, regarding sending, though.

Thanks but non of them deliver to Thailand

12 hours ago, mvdf said:

I have the Wirex and Binance cards. No, they will not send the cards to Thailand. They will send to the address shown on the proof of address requested during KYC verification and they are very strict with adhering to their compliance rules. The cards were sent to my address in Germany. A friend then couriered the letters to me.

I was hoping to find a (temporary) option down here until I get back to Europe.

Already talked to a few of the big Exchanges and they can only send to your verified address in the EU as you say. 

Yeah, Bitpay wouldn't send to my Thai address but were okay with my US address (had my tenant mail it to me).   The downside... they'd freeze my card after every 2-3 cash withdrawals in Thailand (and would have to 'clear' it up with telephone customer service... but they'd go back to freezing it anyway).    Went back to using my old school Amex or local debit card and now just fund those with P2P transfers from Binance traders.     

Edited by Heng
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...