Apply for Non-O (family) single entry online in Germany

Last week I applied for a new Non-O single entry.

I am convinced to have submitted all the right documents but who knows if they are satisfied?

e.g. the bank statement they requested: I have an internet based bank. So there are no account statements on paper. I just took a screenshot with my name and the amount in it.

My wife confirmed in one single letter that she approves my visit and that she is iformed that I am coming. But they requested separate documents. I uploaded the same document twice then.

Anyone with some experience? Waiting now for an rection from their side...

Embassies and official consulates do not ask for much more than what you submitted.

it seems you submitted  the required the require copies of the required documents when you submitted the application.

I think you would of known by now if there was a problem with your application.

Thanks for your thougts.

I think whilst the process itself is thought through well they should give more examples or details about what they expect/accept. At least the first time there are questions that are leaving applicants in the dark.

They only recommend during the process to submitt the right document in the right quality else the application will be rejected. What is the right quality? How is it defined? There was NO indication about this...

2 hours ago, zappalot said:

Thanks for your thougts.

I think whilst the process itself is thought through well they should give more examples or details about what they expect/accept. At least the first time there are questions that are leaving applicants in the dark.

They only recommend during the process to submitt the right document in the right quality else the application will be rejected. What is the right quality? How is it defined? There was NO indication about this...

You may look at the Thai Embassy Home Page of Bern for an indication of the right quality of the documents to be uploaded. Even the requirements varies from Embassy to Embassy but it may'd be still helpful (e.g. it say's JPG or JPEG limit size is 3 MB or Scanned passport-sized full color photographs meet the specification of ICAO standards).

See here and download the pdf: https://www.thaiembassy.ch/Content/Embassy/59.html

• 2 weeks later...

Update: two weeks after I applied for the non-Immigrant based on family visa they called to request more documents. My wife complained to me after talking to them that I did not submit all needed documents which were Kor Ror 22 and a certified translation of our marriage document.

But nowhere in the process did they ask for these documents.

We do not know how much longer it might need from now to get the visa (requested documents were submitted minutes after they asked for to the given email address)...

Another update: just 2 hours ago the visa was approved. So, calculate 10 business days/two full weeks, just submit photographs and documents in good quality and wait if they request more documents. After submitted additional documents it just took another day and I got what I needed...