Vaccine to Enter

Until July 1st if not fully vaccinated you would need a covid 19 test done 72 hours before arrival.

On or after the 1st you would not need the test before arrival but could be randomly given a professional antigen test when you arrive.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Until July 1st if not fully vaccinated you would need a covid 19 test done 72 hours before arrival.

On or after the 1st you would not need the test before arrival but could be randomly given a professional antigen test when you arrive.

Thank you very much.

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

The question is, what exactly happens if you are one of these lucky randoms who test positive. I can see this becoming an issue for some, especially with the insurance requirement being dropped.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ohyesuare said:

The question is, what exactly happens if you are one of these lucky randoms who test positive. I can see this becoming an issue for some, especially with the insurance requirement being dropped.

I don't know exactly how it would be handled since I have seen nothing about it.

I would assume they might allows a person go into self isolation if there were no symptoms of a serious infection. Not sure how that would be handled.

• Like 1