3 hours ago, howlee101 said:

I was looking at Vietnam for the wife and I to visit.  I found this link and thought it may be helpful for your questions.

https://evisa.express/en/news/vietnam-open-for-international-tourism

this link info is outdated.

Pcr is no longer needed.

e-visa may not be needed, depending on country/number of days.
insurance is needed.

I am in Vietnam now. Been working here since 2020.

I can confirm that Vietnam is fully re-open now. What i mean by fully re-open is no quarantine, no test whatsoever. They are not even ask for vaccination certificate. In Vietnam, no limitation whatsoever. Mask is required outside and places like indoor malls but much relaxed.

As for visa, I don't know the details as I am on work permit and residence card but i understood it's back to pre-covid. Check with Embassy.

After my arrival in Oct 2020 (that time difficult and 2 weeks quarantine in hotels), i went back to Thailand in Nov 2021 and on my return in Jan 22, I had a quick test a the airport and 3 days self quarantine at home.

Went to Cambodia in Feb 22 for business trip and on my return, no more test and quarantine.

Been back to Thailand few time since beginning of May and no covid requirements to come back to VN. The "small" difficulty was more on Thailand side where i had to do test and go and Thai pass until now. Going to Thailand this Friday 1st July, no more Thailand pass.

• Thanks 2

On 6/28/2022 at 6:47 AM, jphasia said:

As for visa, I don't know the details as I am on work permit and residence card but i understood it's back to pre-covid

First up thanks for the report.

Being Oz I require a visa.

It seems that I can obtain 30 day visa however what I require is 90 day multi entry which does not seem available.