Foreigner without Thai bank account vs Thai digital banking world

Hi. I am seeking advice and recommendation from the experts here.

I am a Malaysian holding a Malaysia CIMB account. I used my ATM to withdraw cash from CIMBThai ATM for many years. The service is free. However the CIMBThai demolished their ATM service since 1-2years ago ("because everyone is paying by phone APP, no more cash needed"). I was forced to make transaction from other Thai bank ATM. Service charges from both Thai n Malaysia banks incurred. 

As a foreigner, put aside the option of opening an account in Thai bank, what else option I have for cash withdrawal? 

I was told that Thailand has plan to make those digital ewallet APP to be as friendly as even covering simple cash withdrawal at 7-11, Lotus, Macro, etc. Is this real? Which APP? Withdrawal at where?

Another interesting one is CHILL D debit card from CIMBThai. It seems to have lot of free services, locally as well as internationally. And very convenient access. I am not in Thailand now thus I could not step in to the bank to check detail. But as per my enquiry to customer service through email, it says foreigner can open a Chill account but cannot get a card. So, I wonder if those attractive points in their website has how many exceptions for foreigners. If anyone here has any experience please share.

Thank you very much.