Celebrity faces trouble in latest "Thai drama" after filming herself eating a protected lizard

webfact

3 hours ago, proton said:

Looktung Indie would be more accurate, how is she also a 'teacher'? No problem eating rat, frogs, insects or almost anything else though????

Such typical massive hypocrisy of such “ protective bans” with prevalence of Wet Markets, for all manner of Toxic Wildlife ( foul tasting & unhealthy I suppose), all over East Asia for “Bushmeat”. ????

No worries re. “ monkey pox” then ? ????????( or species- jumping viruses ?).

• Like 2

A friend of mine did the same, every meal had to be photographed, edited and posted before eating... then the videoing started.

Not just her meal but every ones until she was satisfied.

Note the "past tense" it got so boring I said I'd rather eat without all the fuss....

• Like 1

Just now, hotchilli said:

A friend of mine did the same, every meal had to be photographed, edited and posted before eating... then the videoing started.

Not just her meal but every ones until she was satisfied.

Note the "past tense" it got so boring I said I'd rather eat without all the fuss....

I do like to eat out, but only if she asks me 

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Rhys said:

Thus.. what else does she eat... 

In Thailand they eat a lot of things they should not eat. One time a member of my family caught a Anteater, [one that does so much good for the country] and they were going to have it for dinner. Well it cost me 500 baht to save it's life. They all thought I was stupid, but I didn't care and I took that Anteater way into the woods where nobody would find it. And yes we had boring old chicken that night.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, vandeventer said:

In Thailand they eat a lot of things they should not eat. One time a member of my family caught a Anteater, [one that does so much good for the country] and they were going to have it for dinner. Well it cost me 500 baht to save it's life. They all thought I was stupid, but I didn't care and I took that Anteater way into the woods where nobody would find it. And yes we had boring old chicken that night.

By the way, thanks for that lovely thought of yours as my FIL saw you and it tasted great as we had not had one for  a while.????

24 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

She looks a bit mean to me. I like the moody ones! 

You would like her, not just the lizard scoffing, mrs says she is a 'slut lady' and fan club go away. Something to do with stealing somebody's husband, sounds a bit of alright to me. Never liked the casual dress like she just got off a bus, I like them costumed up with the belly button showing on stage and a bit of twerking at least. ????

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Misterwhisper said:

It's the same point as FB or Instagram friends feeling the irresistible urge to shower you day after day with pics of each and every meal they've had - from breakfast to supper. It's mind-numbing. 

Exactly why I do not subscribe to those social medias . Above are some of the pointless reasons why so many young people and not so young  have their heads buried in their phones . How did we get through our teens without a mobile phone ?  What is annoying is that some companies have their web pages on these sites and because I am not a member , they may lose my business .