Replacing 2 Chanoet posts lost in hign tide sea storm.

Land is owned by a Thai company. I rent it One of the directors and I went to the Land Office at Sichon (NST) to apply for the replacement of the 2 posts which were lost. Big fuss over this. Land Officer says he needs a Certificate (unknown name/ref#) signed by the 3 Directors, plus their ID cards and Tambien baans, all signed and Company Minutes. Anyone know where I can download this Certificate? Also, he was ambivalent about whether he needed the 3 Directors to appear in person (not very accommodating, as it will be complicated for all 3 to travel to Sichon on the same day ). tia.

Edited by paddypower
spell

You need to clarify with the land office exactly what they require, which will mean a repeat visit.

In most cases the directors do not have to appear in person if they each sign a letter of authority giving permission to someone else to appear on their behalf (this can be the same person). However you will more than likely need the letter of authority used by the land office as they tend not to accept other versions. Pick up some blank copies of this letter of authority at the same time.

You will more than likely have to pay a survey fee.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, blackcab said:

You need to clarify with the land office exactly what they require, which will mean a repeat visit.

In most cases the directors do not have to appear in person if they each sign a letter of authority giving permission to someone else to appear on their behalf (this can be the same person). However you will more than likely need the letter of authority used by the land office as they tend not to accept other versions. Pick up some blank copies of this letter of authority at the same time.

You will more than likely have to pay a survey fee.

Thanks, good advice about picking up their version of a power of attorney form. Now, I just need to find that Certificate. My Director friend downloaded it. But is unable to re-identify the website, nor can she forward it to me as an attachment. (she never texts ???? )