Receipt of Notification

Sorry did not write more details, the receipt of notification of the adress, we get after tm 30 form was sent. The white piece of paper they usually stick to passport page

Edited by anandra

10 minutes ago, anandra said:

Sorry did not write more details, the receipt of notification of the adress, we get after tm 30 form was sent. The white piece of paper they usually stick to passport page

If you sent it by mail and included a return envelope they would send the receipt for it.

If in person they would give it to you after the report is accepted.

38 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

If you sent it by mail and included a return envelope they would send the receipt for it.

If in person they would give it to you after the report is accepted.

my landlord actually applied online long time ago., I did it many times in Pattaya, but I wad told the do not give at immigration

10 minutes ago, anandra said:

my landlord actually applied online long time ago., I did it many times in Pattaya, but I wad told the do not give at immigration

You could ask your landlord to do a screenshot of the online report they did. Immigration will accept it as proof the report was done.

15 minutes ago, anandra said:

They most certainly do provide at CW Immigration and they will want a signed copy of it for any extensions of stay.

Edited by lopburi3
  • Confused 1

51 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You could ask your landlord to do a screenshot of the online report they did. Immigration will accept it as proof the report was done.

I know all my friends who live in Bangkok use screenshots of onlline report. The problem is my landlord does not know how  to find it , she said it kept a screenshot only 7 days,  as  it has been more than 7 days since she applied she does not know how to retrieve that data)))

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, OJAS said:

And don't forget that it's now the main CW office at which you need to submit 90-day reports in person again and no longer the MTT outpost!

The OP has been using the term "report" ...poor choice.

The thread is about TM30 notification.

From the OP......

'Sorry did not write more details, the receipt of notification of the adress, we get after tm 30 form was sent"

1 hour ago, DrJack54 said:

Yes the 90 day report.

I think you are asking about TM30 notification.

And still no one replied to me whether I can get the one in Jang wattana, or not . 90 days report is only for those who are on long 1 year visas, according to Pattaya immigration, I have been  on covid extentions for nearly 2 years since they  started, normaly you have to visit pattaya immigration 4 times, to get one)) and 90 days report only for those who have 1 year long visas. Maybe in Bangkok it is different. 

Edited by anandra

My landlord managed to find my data, but she made mistakes in my date of arrival when filling in TM 30 online, is it possible for her to change it, it is has been nearly a month she sent it to the immigration???

2 hours ago, anandra said:

......90 days report is only for those who are on long 1 year visas.....

Wrong.  A 90-day report is required for any foreigner staying continuously in Thailand for 90 days.  When filed, you also get a Receipt of Notification (either in person, by mail, or via the online process).  Whether Immigration has waived those reports for people on covid extensions is unknown to me. 

Edited by CMBob

3 hours ago, CMBob said:

Wrong.  A 90-day report is required for any foreigner staying continuously in Thailand for 90 days.  When filed, you also get a Receipt of Notification (either in person, by mail, or via the online process).  Whether Immigration has waived those reports for people on covid extensions is unknown to me. 

so there is not any difference from what I posted above. I just said 90 days report are for those on long stay visas,  you said for those who staying continuously, they never asked it for covid extentions, covid extentions are not long term visas and are given only for those who arrived on tourist visas. I attached the receipt I am talking  about.

ресіт.png

Edited by anandra

6 hours ago, anandra said:

.... I attached the receipt I am talking  about....

This is getting strange.  What you just posted is not a 90-day Receipt of Notification but the TM30 Receipt of Notification.  A 90-day Receipt of Notification looks just like this.....

90-Day Receipt of Notification.jpg

8 hours ago, CMBob said:

This is getting strange.  What you just posted is not a 90-day Receipt of Notification but the TM30 Receipt of Notification.  A 90-day Receipt of Notification looks just like this.....

This thread is about TM30 notification.  Check 3rd post.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CMBob said:

yes, I do not know why do you keep posting about 90 days, it was mentioned above about the recepit of notofication TM 30