Satellite Immigration Office at Central Festival

arithai12

• 4 weeks later...

I tried the Central office  today for re-entry. I had my form/copies all in order already, I was in and out in 2 minutes, great service and all smiles.

A few days ago I had tried at Airport main office, the girl at the re-entry counter was doing nothing but I had to get a queue number first, that took 30 minutes, a stressed officer gave me one for the afternoon which would have meant sitting there for one hour looking at the wall, I said no thanks.

18 hours ago, arithai12 said:

I tried the Central office  today for re-entry. I had my form/copies all in order already, I was in and out in 2 minutes, great service and all smiles.

A few days ago I had tried at Airport main office, the girl at the re-entry counter was doing nothing but I had to get a queue number first, that took 30 minutes, a stressed officer gave me one for the afternoon which would have meant sitting there for one hour looking at the wall, I said no thanks.

What time did you get there as they donot open to 1100.am  

On 7/26/2022 at 11:38 AM, jonesthepost said:

What time did you get there as they donot open to 1100.am  

If you look at the picture at the top, they should open at 9am. They do have a 1 hour lunch break.

I had my lunch first, then I was there about 13:30 I guess, very quick.

2 hours ago, jonesthepost said:

I reffering to the central festival doors opening they donot open to 11.00 am 

Central's doors that are located immediately to the side of Immigration Office are open earlier for those going to Immigration.  You cannot access any other part of the mall at that time, but you can access Immigration.  The difficulty accessing the parking deck at that time though, is another matter.

1 hour ago, Pronto2 said:

Central's doors that are located immediately to the side of Immigration Office are open earlier for those going to Immigration.  You cannot access any other part of the mall at that time, but you can access Immigration.  The difficulty accessing the parking deck at that time though, is another matter.

Thank you thats what  thought as a man with problems of moblity  better to go at 1100