Six minors in Thailand suffer undesirable symptoms after consuming cannabis

webfact

If any of these people consumed cannabis UNKNOWINGLY, the one who was responsible for providing it should be prosecuted.

If they KNOWLINGLY consumed cannabis, their stories should be made public in the hopes it will deter others from using cannabis.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, starky said:

Did you read the OP? Besides the fact it's vague as,it says 

"that the little girl ate part of a cookie, believed to contain cannabis, which a relative had bought and kept in the house"

no one said the child was given it deliberately or even implied that furthermore the cookie was only "believed" to have cannabis in it. So whoever owned the cookie was too much of a soft cock to own it which is probably what happened or the story is rubbish which is also possible.

No, thanks, missed that bit. 

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

How anyone can think its appropriate to give a 3 year old cannabis in whatever form is beyond me

Did you actually READ the article? It seems that toddler found a cannabis-laced cookie lying around and ate it. Nobody actually GAVE it to her.

if anything, this is a matter of parenting neglect. Now just imagine the little girl had got hold of daddy's half-empty bottle of "lao khao" standing around openly; or mom's stash of sleeping pills.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Misterwhisper said:

Did you actually READ the article? It seems that toddler found a cannabis-laced cookie lying around and ate it. Nobody actually GAVE it to her.

if anything, this is a matter of parenting neglect. Now just imagine the little girl had got hold of daddy's half-empty bottle of "lao khao" standing around openly; or mom's stash of sleeping pills.

Did you even read the thread where I had already acknowledged my mistake, pointed out by another poster?

Thai's are clueless about child safety. see a families riding on motor scooters without helmets with the little one standing up front being the first to die.  disgraceful, careless parenting.  they should be fined/and or jailed. and the child placed in foster care.  child neglect pure and simple. criminal. 

Edited by malibukid
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, bobbin said:

Bill, the War is over. You lost. Get over it.

We don't want to hear from you. We've been listening to your side for more than 70 years.

I've only been discouraging cannabis use for about 50 years. Before that, I went through a period of about five years where I reguraly ingested it (smoked, mostly) myself. After realizing its negatige effects on me, I stopped and began discouraging its use. I can see by your remarks, you haven't realized that yet, or maybe it doesn't effect you in a negative way - but I doubt that.

Anyway, I have never said cannabis should be illegal, although that type of law doesn't bother me. IMO, it's like any other drug used to alter your consciousness, like alcohol, LSD, morphine, heroine,  cocaine, etc. If you want to take any of those, that's up to you. I just want to be sure you do not give any of them to me without my prior knowledge and consent.

5 hours ago, malibukid said:

Thai's are clueless about child safety. see a families riding on motor scooters without helmets with the little one standing up front being the first to die.  disgraceful, careless parenting.  they should be fined/and or jailed. and the child placed in foster care.  child neglect pure and simple. criminal. 

Yes, sow a two year old standing on the bike with parents both without helmets in heavy traffic just passing one of those police boxes in the junction this morning. All I could do was to make a silent prayer. Can not be compared to any of the stories in this article. 

16 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

It is mostly younger people in the Rehab centers in places like California where it is legal.  100ś of those centers in the the state lots of teenagers addicted to weed.

It is not a good thing here.  I understand if responsible adult stay at home and smoke some weed OK.

But, the youth here show a great deal of immaturity it will translate to many many problems.

Just wait, I would not be surprised if the laws are changed.  But, it could be too late how many of those plants have they given out?  100ś of thousand?  All will translate into a huge mess I think.

What a bunch of malarkey. You just made that up. Also the plants they are giving away are hemp. So dont fret, nobody can get high on them. 

• Thanks 2