Place For Rent That Can Accomodate A Dog

can anyone recommend an area of bangkok in which one might be able to find a nice home/townhouse with a yard in which a medium sized dog can stay/have room to run around? preferably not too far out of the city. was told to think about taling chan in thonburi, can anyone be more specific? thx for any tips...

slow down fellas, I have a 3 bedroom house, 2 storey with largish garden, this in the Sammakkee Rd / Cheang Wattana area.Close to Expressway, Nice mooban and paying 12.5 a month.

Suggest you just locate the area you are looking for then drive around looking for the FOR RENT signs.

slow down fellas, I have a 3 bedroom house, 2 storey with largish garden, this in the Sammakkee Rd / Cheang Wattana area.Close to Expressway, Nice mooban and paying 12.5 a month.

Suggest you just locate the area you are looking for then drive around looking for the FOR RENT signs.

is that Nonthaburi?

regardless ... it is not close in at all!

hmm i still think taling chan might be the best place. this is for a thai friend who want to go to school in bangkok. he might be able to find a cheaper place than farangs even though he has never lived in the city. but if anyone knows of a house in taling chan for rent with a yard please post here! thx

• 3 weeks later...

I do have 1br, 2br and 5 br houses right on the border of Taling Chan/Thawi Wattana and a few hundred meters from the Bang Kruay already in Nonthaburi province. There is a yard and a lot od space on an empty land next to my home for the dog to run. It's a village like setup, there is only 7 houses on my estate, everybody knows each other and there is no passing by traffic, so the place is safe.

smaller houses go 6k/month, the 5br for 10k/month. All brand new.

I do have 1br, 2br and 5 br houses right on the border of Taling Chan/Thawi Wattana and a few hundred meters from the Bang Kruay already in Nonthaburi province. There is a yard and a lot od space on an empty land next to my home for the dog to run. It's a village like setup, there is only 7 houses on my estate, everybody knows each other and there is no passing by traffic, so the place is safe.

smaller houses go 6k/month, the 5br for 10k/month. All brand new.

I am looking to move to Bangkok soon and I am also looking to rent a house on the outskirts of Bangkok. Is there any websites where I can find these properties for rent I would like to find something up to 12000 baht per month. Nonthaburi / Taling Chan area sounds fine to me as I want to be outside of the city.

Does any one have any photos of there houses in this area ?

there are a lots of canals, traditional thai teak wood houses, orchards and gardens.

Still there are public buses, railway, minibuses and taxis, elevated motorway and an outer western ring road which would take you everywhere, bus 556 directly to the new airport.

generally the temperatures are several centigrates lower than in the town centre, there is a fresh air and wind. With windows opened you don't have even to use aircon.