How to get money out of Thailand by bank transfer?

1 hour ago, DameGran said:

The point is that

I was replying to other posters.

However, to address your point, if you have the right paperwork set up in advance I believe some posters successfully send money out to foreign accounts via online banking with Bangkok Bank. I don't know personally as I don't bank with them. Suggest you read up on their web site or visit a few branches to ask if you haven't already.

Some other posters may chip in if you say who you are currently banking with in Thailand?

On 7/5/2022 at 3:57 PM, rbpeters said:

I use the Bangkok Bank phone app and the swift option for international transfers. Allows you to transfer Bht2m per day. Yesterday the rate was bht43.63 for GBP. Funds arrive in my UK account the following day.  Seems not to follow the exchange control act above.

2 million baht per day, whoww

For those crypto savvy and have both a Thai bank account and an account with Bitkub I've found some of the best forex rates can be had is by buying crypto (maybe a stable coin) on the Bitkub exchange with your THB then sending this crypto to your overseas crypto exchange where you can trade it back into EUR (or USD) to send to your EUR SEPA bank account (or EUR a/c with WISE). Bitkub charges USDT4.00 withdrawal fee or USDC10.00. Cheaper transfers can be if you use some altcoins and trade carefully but there maybe tax implications.