They Say You Should Never

N47HAN

mai ru, couldn't care less about cricket. :D

I think SAs are on the roll now, are they any rough & ready SAs birds in NZ?

Akshully, I go out wif a SA boid in NZ.

Cricket is a religion, do not be blasphemous..... love it. :D

You are a pagan, am I rite?....... :o

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mai ru, couldn't care less about cricket. :D

I think SAs are on the roll now, are they any rough & ready SAs birds in NZ?

Akshully, I go out wif a SA boid in NZ.

Cricket is a religion, do not be blasphemous..... love it. :D

You are a pagan, am I rite?....... :D

Back in the 90s, I went to watch a few cricket matches with my ex in-laws who were big on the silly game. On one occasion, Essex v Middlesex at Lord's in Cricklewood, London. I fell aslep during the match. We went out for lunch, had a jolly good time, returned to my seat and the score was almost identical .... 555 lol that's the only game (cannot be called sport, really) that nothing really happens for yonks and then all of the sudden they all get excited for a wicket.

the question is, how good are the kiwi in the grand scheme of cricket world order? :o

(please write the answer at the back of a post stamp) :D

You mean "The New World Order" don't ya?

In the world order of cricket. New Zealand has been the quiet achiever of Test cricket during the new millennium. New Zealand began the millennium on 1006 points and has increased their rating to 1040 points. The increase in their rating has seen New Zealand move from a habitual seventh place in the ratings up to their current fifth place. Not bad considering they not played a test, for nigh on 12 months.

Woooooo Hoooooo Dontchya reckon.?

They Seem to be getting too close. A bit restless perhaps. Could be dangerous.

Think it is time to go underground awhile?

Gampaan, you know there is no turning back since "The Process" has been initiated.

Last night I was one of the very few to witness "The Goddess" coming down from "The Mothership" and we all had "The Experience".

"The Sign" is there for "Those" that look into the sky.

"It" made it's presence stronger by a million times, you know it, don't you?

The beginning of "The End" has started.

There is no escaping now, for none of "Those" of "Them" that are not part of "Us".

Are you ready to make "The Final Move" Gampaan, are you?

Edited by AlexLah

Yes, you are correct. I caught this pic last nite of the Mothership's approach from the North. Passsed by me I suppose to visit you. I'm sure I'll be next. It was pleasureable as first time correct ?

post-49174-1193862009_thumb.jpg

Edited by gampaan

I have tried you know, to understand why cricket is an interesting game to watch.

I gave up.

What is it?

Cricket has everything, be it Twenty/20, ODIs or creme de la creme of games..... TEST matches. The thrill of the chase, tense like chess, 22 guys fighting it out with 'sledging' and of course, bats and balls.....(???)....... a fun day out, winw, beers, picnic, woteva you make it.

Only game that lasts 5 days.

Alex. Have you tried it?

Edited by Zpete

Yes, you are correct. I caught this pic last nite of the Mothership's approach from the North. Passsed by me I suppose to visit you. I'm sure I'll be next. It was pleasureable as first time correct ?

Yes it sure was and I am thirsty for more....... more then anyone has ever seen, felt, smelled, heared and tasted.

In fact it is all I am thinking off.

I greatly appreciate that you posted your picture of the Mothership's approach, it must have been an orgasmic feeling when you took it.

Having "The Knowledge" I am sure you are as delighted as me while witnessing "The Event" unfolding, knowing there is no turning back for mankind as we know it.

But we need to stockpile some items first, most important is this:

post-21826-1193928295_thumb.jpg

Do you have enough of it?

I have tried you know, to understand why cricket is an interesting game to watch.

I gave up.

What is it?

Cricket has everything, be it Twenty/20, ODIs or creme de la creme of games..... TEST matches. The thrill of the chase, tense like chess, 22 guys fighting it out with 'sledging' and of course, bats and balls.....(???)....... a fun day out, winw, beers, picnic, woteva you make it.

Only game that lasts 5 days.

Alex. Have you tried it?

I have tried Zpete, used a whole tube of KY but the batton is just to big, can you handle it?

Yes it sure was and I am thirsty for more....... more then anyone has ever seen, felt, smelled, heared and tasted.

I greatly appreciate that you posted your picture of the Mothership's approach, it must have been an orgasmic feeling when you took it.

Having "The Knowledge" I am sure you are as delighted as me while witnessing "The Event" unfolding, knowing there is no turning back for mankind as we know it.

post-21826-1193928295_thumb.jpg

Yes, it was spectacular.

Nipple cream I've got plenty for all.

The whitening cream, I may have to stock up a bit more.

How many gallons do think we'll need ?

Yes, it was spectacular.

Nipple cream I've got plenty for all.

The whitening cream, I may have to stock up a bit more.

How many gallons do think we'll need ?

That's a hard one. How many litres in a gallon?

Edited by chiliwasabi

1 Gallon is 3.785 and something Liters.

So with "The Organization" now numbering roughly 2.345 Million and each member needing at least 5 Liters for the duration of "The Event" and the packsize being a 250 ML that means we need......uuuuuuuhhhh.

Anyone here has a calculator?

Ummm..I got a thought, how about get a woman...?

where are they all

in my bedroom

they were in mine yesterday

(oooooops s'pose to be questions)

...but mine all last night for booty games and more to follow, hehehe, ya wanna join in?