They Say You Should Never

N47HAN

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How does he get into modern houses with their lack of chimneys? C'mon, let's be serious about this for a moment!

And another thing, if reindeer were meant to fly, wouldn't they have wings?

So anyway, I reckon it'd be a rotten job. All those glasses of milk and the odd biscuit or two... and dodging bullets from the gun-crazy rednecks.

And the boredom! Sitting around doing nothing for the rest of the year. No wonder he carries a pound or two!

No, he can keep his job.

But I reckon the worse job would be all those Santa-impersonators... sitting around in toy stores being kicked and p1ssed on by horrid little rugrats and getting paid tuppence! Only one step up from those poor miserable pr1cks who think that they look a bit like Elvis did just before he fell off the perch; most of those idiots do it for free!

Do you still think it would be a soda job?

How does he get into modern houses with their lack of chimneys? C'mon, let's be serious about this for a moment!

So anyway, I reckon it'd be a rotten job. All those glasses of milk and the odd biscuit or two... and dodging bullets from the gun-crazy rednecks.

And the boredom! Sitting around doing nothing for the rest of the year. No wonder he carries a pound or two!

No, he can keep his job.

But I reckon the worse job would be all those Santa-impersonators... sitting around in toy stores being kicked and p1ssed on by horrid little rugrats and getting paid tuppence! Only one step up from those poor miserable pr1cks who think that they look a bit like Elvis did just before he fell off the perch; most of those idiots do it for free!

Do you still think it would be a soda job?

Aren't they all impersonators ?

Do ya still believe , still believing the unbelievable ? :o

QUOTE (Ping @ 2007-12-20 20:41:27) post_snapback.gifHow does he get into modern houses with their lack of chimneys? C'mon, let's be serious about this for a moment!

Ping, guess he has been training with Scotty, of "Beam me up, Scotty " fame.

Now it is "Beam me in, Scotty"

Ping..... or anyone else.

Wot ya think?

Edited by Zpete

If you don't have a chimney, he'll slither down your plumbing vent, or dryer vent. Maybe remove your gable vent. Perhaps he might pick your backdoor lock. Have you heard he can come up like Radon through the ground ?? He is a devious one for sure, with lots of time on his hands to figure this stuff out.... :o Have you never seen him shape shift ???

Edited by gampaan

Sounds like suimfin underhand, conspiracies abound.

Alex is gunna be in his 7th heaven when he reads all this, dun ya reckon.......LOL?

:o:D ya think? Hey it's true, last year I saw him turn into a fog and entered thru a hole in the screen door.....should I report these things...??

Edited by gampaan

would you shoot and ask questions later?

Why do you ask this question?

Are you planning to enter my room?

Be aware I am willing to do whatever it takes and yes I am prepared.....

post-21826-1198227212_thumb.jpg

And for those of you that think I am a conspiracy lunatic, do your homework and show me I am wrong.

The whole Santa thing is just a distraction, good questions were asked as many houses do not have a chimney so how they get in?

Have you ever searched info on directed energy beams?

Go here and you will find out:

http://www.blacklistednews.com/view.asp?ID=4978

http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/ptech/03/03/s...n.ap/index.html

Those of you that joined: ' The Program' and participated in starting 'The Initiative' know.

Again I ask, are you willing to join: The Program'

No, I refuse to believe that dear old hard-working Santa would be involved in any of this conspiratorial underhandedness. However, I agree with the suggestion that he has a lot of time to figure out how to make entry into the newer-type houses each year. But then again, it makes sense - he would have a generous set of master keys!

To those people talking about him beaming in or shape-shifting, you should be ashamed of yourselves; clearly, you have all been watching far too much Sci Fi channel! The one unnerving thing about it all, though, is that no-one has ever taken photographs of his workshops. When you think about it, has there ever been any factual documentary on Discovery or Geographic about Santa at the North Pole? Surely people must have made expeditions to find him... So does this mean that those who have gone looking for him have never returned? What happens to these people - does he put them to work in the factory, or... worse? :o

No, I refuse to believe that dear old hard-working Santa would be involved in any of this conspiratorial underhandedness. However, I agree with the suggestion that he has a lot of time to figure out how to make entry into the newer-type houses each year. But then again, it makes sense - he would have a generous set of master keys!

To those people talking about him beaming in or shape-shifting, you should be ashamed of yourselves; clearly, you have all been watching far too much Sci Fi channel! The one unnerving thing about it all, though, is that no-one has ever taken photographs of his workshops. When you think about it, has there ever been any factual documentary on Discovery or Geographic about Santa at the North Pole? Surely people must have made expeditions to find him... So does this mean that those who have gone looking for him have never returned? What happens to these people - does he put them to work in the factory, or... worse? :o

Dear Ping, I suggest you do some research and stop believing those fairytales, wake up Gdammit!

Zpete has shown the Nasa site and Norad tracking center of Santa, take a deep look at it.

You mention Discovery channel and such, have you ever looked at who is the owner and wot other channels they own?

Just do a Google on them, Discovery Communications LLC (DCI)

Dig deep and wide and you will soon discover that the world you live in is just not what it seems.

I have personally shot down (see a previous post) a person that closely resembled Santa including his reindeers, he kept denying he was the real Santa but I did not take any risk.

I am willing to take out each one of them to relieve this world from the evil thing called Santa and the whole hyped up movement around it.

We now have Santa in Asia, can you imagine? A region once free from capitalistic influence.

He is trying to take over the world!

He must be stopped!

Whatever it takes......

Join The Program Ping and you will be enlightened.

This is no conspiracy, it is all happeneing right in your face, how can you deny?

To those people talking about him beaming in or shape-shifting, you should be ashamed of yourselves; clearly, you have all been watching far too much Sci Fi channel! The one unnerving thing about it all, though, is that no-one has ever taken photographs of his workshops. When you think about it, has there ever been any factual documentary on Discovery or Geographic about Santa at the North Pole? Surely people must have made expeditions to find him... So does this mean that those who have gone looking for him have never returned? What happens to these people - does he put them to work in the factory, or... worse? :D

Martha & The Muffins - Echo Beach

Whoops, wrong thread! :o

Always good at being baaaaaaad

Sam the Sham and the Pharoahs style? (Sorry Pete, forgot you were a Kiwi. Should have asked, "Sheep-shagger style?")

Well, Ping, I guess we learn from you Ockors. (anagram for aussies, work it out)

Alex,(Quote)Join The Program Ping and you will be enlightened.

This is no conspiracy, it is all happeneing right in your face, how can you deny?(Unquote)

I am a fatalist, woteva happens, happens.

Just sit back and enjoy, at my age, "Who Cares" hehehe