They Say You Should Never

N47HAN

Never actually visited NZ. Got within a bees of going there to do some skiing many years ago, but the trip fell through for reasons I can't recall. Do a bit of skiing yourself?

Edited by Ping

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My only experience with skiing was a disastrous day on, Mt Donna Buang.

Cold wet and mizrible...... no more.........LOL

Mind you sking in NZ skifields would be better.

My wintering is on Phuket and neighbouring countries.

Neva know, we may meet up there sumtime, ya interested?

Yeah I'm in Phuket May through October, so I don't get a chance to go skiing anymore. When are you going over?

Ping, I am starting on radiotherapy for "Big C"....... not the shop...........lol, prostate.

Have a series of HRT injections first, could be in about 6 months.

Mind you, I will have a window of a cupla months around April - May - June, mite fit it in.

Dunno, take things as they come.

RT due to begin in June/July, have to see wot happens.

Lotsa time yet. Wanna nick over to Laos and China proper.

This years travel all stuffed up.

Friend wants me to do a cruise in May, once more....... dunno.

Waddya mean, change my avatar?

Neva be able spy/perve on ppl.

It is a good avatar.

Why dun ya like it?

555 if you like your avatar, that's all that matters I suppose. Yes I have been aware of your treatment coming up - you have mentioned it in an earlier post. They sure are keeping you waiting though! Well if you happen to get over to Phuket, send me a PM and we'll catch-up. Otherwise it will have to wait until next year. Of course, your health is the most important thing.

I wonder if Alex has gone over to China to flog bibles? I had a colleague who did that once (with his wife - they both looked forward to taking a missionary position) - never heard from either of them again. (Seriously!)

E: Forgot the all-important question mark.

Edited by Ping

Yeah, Ping, gotta take things as they come.

Mite make a short trip to OZ, for a month or so.

Thanks, Gamps, I love my seeing all eyeballing............PMPL.

I guess Alex mite get into the missionary position whilst demonstrating Celestial Bibles.

Ya think he would do that?

Very intersting. 3 went missing or the records were lost during the... Shhh, don't mention the war Polly, I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it! Colditz salad, anyone? Hors dourves - which must be obeyed without question! ...I'll do the funny walk!

:o

And so we have completed the circle!

"I wonder if Alex has gone over to China to flog bibles? I had a colleague who did that once (with his wife - they both looked forward to taking a missionary position) - never heard from either of them again. (Seriously!)"

:o

And so we have completed the circle!

"I wonder if Alex has gone over to China to flog bibles? I had a colleague who did that once (with his wife - they both looked forward to taking a missionary position) - never heard from either of them again. (Seriously!)"

Alex is gunna spew missing this lot.

Thanks for coming in with ya comments.... JetsetBkk

Actually the "Celestial Bibles" would disappear into cyberspace on board the Enterprise with Mr Spock going to convert Klingons around Uranus.

He took lotsa "Purex" (Toilet rolls) as writing paper for the Klingons.

Ping, ya wanna go help ol' Spuncky ....... oops Spocky. ?

......... :bah: ......... :bah: ......... :D ......... :D .......... :D ......... :D

Edited by Zpete

LOL, Ping, ya av-30172.gif it away? Wot.

......................(flag)

Mite be Alex spying from China Girl's bedroom whilst doing missionary position stuff.

Worth thinking about, eh?

Edited by Zpete

Ah thanks for the update Pete .

Not able to surf on the Internet too much lately , busy busy busy for a change ,

guess it keeps me moving a bit more .

Anyway I see that Alex still pretty much keeps his reputation up in entertaining

us with his mind hiccups , nice to see it being kept alive ,

or am I getting sentimental ?

He hasn't blessed us with his presence lately. Said something about a passage to India a few pages back (note to self - good title for book). We have decided it would be a far better idea for him to go to China and flog celestial bibles in the villages. Unfortunately, he probably can't read this if he gets to China, because I dare say that this site would be blocked.

I must say that of all avatars, tijnebijn, yours is my favourite. I like them to be a little on the under-stated side. It could be offensive to no-one, yet probably says much about your personality... I jest! :o

So anyway, Alex tells us that he's off to India to uncover some rather secretive plot. I suspect he's actually gone to Pakistan to work on the Bhutto investigation; they like people involved in these types of high-profile assassinations to approach the inquiry from various different angles. I believe that Alex's tack may be that there was some form of conspiracy that was instigated by the Martian 'Zog' clan (they're the ones with the nasal pustules; as against their arch-rivals the 'Zoob' clan - the ones with the superfluous antler hair). I still think he would be better-off in China with the bibles, hey?

E:O

Edited by Ping

Don't the Chinese consider baptism as a threat to their rule

and hierarchy in their communism ways ......

Could be a tricky trip for Alex , or maybe he is visiting ' the lady '

a few miles away from here in Myanmar ..?

Thanks for liking my avatar Ping , I have worked very hard to create this one ...

buhhhh.....at leat I am indeed not offending anyone with it , maybe I am with not having

one .... not :o

What about this one ?

there is not much choice in the gallery .

I liked this one the most , except the colour ......

Anyway I did my best :o

Me not being so technically that I can browse one

to my liking on the forum , I don't even know how

to put a link in my message ... oh oh .....

Still learning . Still not very old so got enough time . :D

Enlighten me !

Yes that one's okay. Is it one of the 'stock' TV avatars? You can always Google for avatars, there are sites devoted to them. Or find a favourite snap and reduce it in size to the required dimensions. But the one you have selected is fine - unlike a certain other person's twitching avatar (I won't mention Pete's name - I don't want to embarrass him).

Edited by Ping

Dear all respected members and contributors to this famous thread.

I have managed to come back to where I came from.

So many things I need to tell you all.

But for now I go to have a good sleep.

Is it OK if I tell you tommorow?

Don't you think we deserve and immediate explanation? Please answer for us these three questions before anything else:

1. Did you, or did you not, go to China to flog celestial bibles to the poor village folk?

2. If 'No' to the above, did you actually go to Pakistan to pursue a theory in the Bhutto case of an unearthly conspiracy?

3. If 'No' to the above, do you agree that Pete should change his avatar?

How do we KNOW that it's really you.... :o ?

Yeh, Gamps, Alex usually multi multiplies his line spacing.

Very suspicious.

We must be wary, it may be an infiltrator from Aly Kwayda.

Gotta be careful, ask that Alex for proof. it is the real Alex.

Ask him for a pissword....... oops, password.

Who will confront him?

Don't you think we deserve and immediate explanation? Please answer for us these three questions before anything else:

1. Did you, or did you not, go to China to flog celestial bibles to the poor village folk?

2. If 'No' to the above, did you actually go to Pakistan to pursue a theory in the Bhutto case of an unearthly conspiracy?

3. If 'No' to the above, do you agree that Pete should change his avatar?

I have summun wotchin you, PING

post-46648-1202606162.gif