10 year visa - this might actually work

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Cambodia is far less xenophobic than Thailand and a very up and coming place now,also the most stable government in SEA with the hardest currency the US Dollar what’s not to like?

I find the Khmers much easier going and friendlier than the Thais tbh,plus the girls are more beautiful and don’t have figures like ironing boards!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know someone who invested into this program and what they invested in and if there are any options?  Might be worth considering unless there are some major drawbacks and I don't mean investing in Cambodia in general. 

Thanks

Dr. T

9 hours ago, tyznd said:

Does anyone know someone who invested into this program and what they invested in and if there are any options?  Might be worth considering unless there are some major drawbacks and I don't mean investing in Cambodia in general. 

Thanks

Dr. T

Requirement is US $100,000 investment in Cambodia

• 2 weeks later...

Forget about it.  I contacted a couple of sources advertising it and you can't get an answer from any of them on how this program actually works. 

Good luck trying to get anyone to invest when they don't know what they are investing in or any other important details someone would need to give this serious consideration.  I wouldn't be surprised to hear this was scrapped due to lack of interest, when the problem is they don't know how to market it properly.