List of cheap/imported goods supermarkets

Baz Erckens

Are there any supermarkets around Phuket that cater to foreigners specifically? In Pattaya, for example, there are some smaller supermarkets (i.e. Siamburi's), more like little shops, that have mostly imported goods from England but also some other frozen goods (salmon, beef patties etc.) that are way cheaper than those in Tops, Villa etc. Is there anything like that on Phuket. Also is there some sort of farmers market or organic food shop?

6 hours ago, skatewash said:

I second that place. Use all the time. But really not any cheaper same for same Makro, but larger selection.

I you really want a real price blowout then Villamarket is the place. Think 3 stores about Phuket. One Chalong roundabout. 

• Like 1

On 7/9/2022 at 3:19 PM, LivinginKata said:

I you really want a real price blowout then Villamarket is the place.

Are you seriously suggesting that Villa is in any way cheap?

• Thanks 1

On 7/9/2022 at 3:19 PM, LivinginKata said:

I second that place. Use all the time. But really not any cheaper same for same Makro, but larger selection.

I you really want a real price blowout then Villamarket is the place. Think 3 stores about Phuket. One Chalong roundabout. 

Villa Market is easily the most expensive western supermarket by a long way, much better using Foodland.

15 hours ago, possum1931 said:

Villa Market is easily the most expensive western supermarket by a long way, much better using Foodland.

Thanks, where do I find Foodland on Phuket please?

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Great, thanks for the replies all. Totally forgot about this thread and just checked back in.

Yeah, with cheap I meant cheaper than Villa and Central Supermarket, but ofc I know that imported goods and western food is definately not 'cheap' in Thailand :D.

Thanks, I will check FFF (pretty much what I was looking for as far as I can tell from the pics) and GJC out.

• Like 1