Cannabis club for swapping seeds and clones

Hi all,

Long time grower interested in a meetup to swap seeds or clones. 

Not much to offer right now, 12 in veg, all autoflowers, but keen to build up a good set of mothers and will planting some feminized non autos very soon. In the meantime I've got quite a few seeds.

Personally I'll be growing old school strains, if I can find them. AK-47, Skunk #1, Blueberry, Cinderella 99 etc (IF still available!)

Anyone interested in a meetup in the next month or so? 

Cheers

Vampyteuthis 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, bobbin said:

Personally not interested in auto-flowering (ruderalis hybrids) or feminized seeds.

Old school all the way...

Are these seeds easy to get in Thailand right now? I'd like to do a bit of experimental breeding at some point. 

I'm in Chonburi. Certainly interested in swapping clones and seeds.

I am already two weeks into a grow with 2 autos and 7 photos now. Currently experimenting with different mediums and different fertilizers. 

Quite a ways to go as I am still setting everything up but will do a thread eventually.

• Like 1

Sounds like you're making a great start. 

I've tried , I think, all mediums but come full circle to soil mix. I don't need monster yields so soil will do and Coco seems far too much hassle, especially if I want to leave the plants alone for a few days. 

I've been waiting to grow 'legally' for 25 years but still feeling super cautious about it all. Still going to keep a very low profile. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Im not in thailand, but in the european side of the world. Just a question in general as i was wondering, dont none of you keep any pure old thailand sativas from before the 1980's. Alot of the old sativas seem to be gone. Most thai an laos sativa strains seem to be a huge mix of alsorts of things. Its so difficult to find any that wont go dual sex an that have that old spicy, woody, leathery meaty, camphor type smells an tastes. It used to be extremely potent in the old days, in fact so strong that everything would start spinning around you and your heart would feel like its going to pop out of your chest., but now they are so hard to find. 

• Like 1

On 7/11/2022 at 11:18 AM, Mr Meeseeks said:

I'm in Chonburi. Certainly interested in swapping clones and seeds.

I am already two weeks into a grow with 2 autos and 7 photos now. Currently experimenting with different mediums and different fertilizers. 

Quite a ways to go as I am still setting everything up but will do a thread eventually.

I just planted 50 of these 2 days back.

seeds.jpg

First one popped up today, Super Lemon, that was amazingly fast ......... less than 48hrs from planting to germination.

IMG_20220725_100755.jpg

I'm also experimenting with mediums, 20 in Jiffy pellets, the rest in a 50/50 peat moss/soil mix. Super Lemon jumped out of a Jiffy pellet.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, HauntedForest said:

Just a question in general as i was wondering, dont none of you keep any pure old thailand sativas from before the 1980's. Alot of the old sativas seem to be gone.

I think you can still find some unique landrace plants and seeds. There seem to be various regions with unique characteristics: North/Chiang Mai, East/Northeast: Nakhon Phanom. Koh Chang.

The government designated four strains with National Heritage. https://bloom.express/thai-government-approved-strains/

I've been looking for some landrace flowers, but I want to get them from a curator with a reliable provenance. So far chased down a few leads, came close on one but was sold out. There is a limited growing season dictated by the rainy/dry season and lengthy veg and flowering stages here. And yields are quite low.

I think the THC content is a lot lower than people imagine or remember, but the effects are highly desireable.

https://www.doa.go.th/pvp/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/AnnoDOA_Public241.pdf

Obviously Thai landrace is the basis for many (hundreds? thosuands?) of current popular hybrid strains.

• Like 1

i got mega strains.

og kush

grand daddy socks

thc bomb

gorilla bomb

sleepy joe

mac 1

sfv og

girl scout cookies - real

pink kush

skywalker kush

trainwreck

jack herer

strawberry banana

banana punch

cheese kush

lemon og

g 13

bad azz kush

dragons flame - forget strain name but its killer

amnesia haze auto

all from well known established breeders.

probably more but my short term memory isnt exactly tip top.