What cannabis seeds should I take out to my Thai Family

My family out in Thailand have asked me to bring out cannabis seeds for them to grow . I refuse to buy any crazy priced seeds ,after much research I have found some reasonable priced seeds (female 10 seeds £21.00)  (female auto flowering 10 seeds £26.00) I just do not know which will be best for outdoor growing in Thailand the female strains are Blueberry, Critical Mass, Northern lights,  Og Kush, Skywalker x Girl scout,  Train wreck, White Widow x AK ,White widow, Critical x Kush ,money maker and Cash crop. The auto flowering are called Auto critical x Auto NL, Auto Jack x Auto critical, Auto Og Kush , Auto Skunk, Auto cash crop and Auto Money maker. Any advice would be great thank you.

As BMT mentioned, seedlings are now being sold all over.

The seedlings being sold locally are better suited to the Thai climates than the cross-bred exotics that you name.

If you advise us of your location (if you are currently in Thailand) or where your Thai family are, someone on the board might be able to advise you of where seedlings are available to you.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, highlander76 said:

Are any off the local Thai cannabis strains any good  what are their thc  levels , do they produce a decent yield.

Don't know but if this shrub was in my garden I would be a happy wombat 

Screenshot_20220703-082413_Facebook.jpg

• Like 1

On 7/11/2022 at 6:34 AM, Bert got kinky said:

As BMT mentioned, seedlings are now being sold all over.

The seedlings being sold locally are better suited to the Thai climates than the cross-bred exotics that you name.

If you advise us of your location (if you are currently in Thailand) or where your Thai family are, someone on the board might be able to advise you of where seedlings are available to you.

Phitsanulok/Bang Rakam please.