Women say they were drugged at summer gathering of Germany's ruling party

Scott

Women say they were drugged at summer gathering of Germany's ruling party

A cube-shaped sculpture outside the Social Democrat Party headquarters in Berlin, Germany.

Berlin (CNN)Nine women have reported they were drugged by an unknown substance after attending the annual summer party of Germany's Social Democratic Party (SPD) -- whose Chancellor Olaf Scholz is a member -- last week.

According to a police report, a 21-year-old woman started to feel "unwell and dizzy" Wednesday evening after eating and drinking at the party. Being unable to remember the previous day's events, the woman had herself examined in hospital and filed a complaint with Berlin police.

Police told CNN on Monday that a toxic substance was found in the patient's blood explaining her symptoms and amnesia.

CNN.jpg

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Tarteso said:

What kind of substance?  

They were only women? ????

(Robu was faster)

Tried to find news update in German press.

But no precise description.

Colloquially called "K.O." drops (knock out).

Likely Ketamin, Rohipnol also mentioned but this would be unusual.

Women only: yes if you know that the drug is also called "date rape drug".

Of course also well known in Thailand applied to males who paid a high price for the encounter (Ketamin alias Vitamin K, no taste, no smell).

It's really getting worse in Berlin.

"Spiking" at rave/techno parties is a "trend".

Women getting a short needle injection.

Believe it or not.

What scumbags do this!

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 2

Just in the news; Fiesta de San Fermín (Spain).

Pricks with Syringes that annul the will (Chemical Submission). The Police register four complains. The girls and a boy report being victims of this practique that already alerted in France, Belgium, Netherlands and UK.

I do not believe this.

I find it impossible to believe any intramuscular injection is undetectable by any normal human.  Only if they are so drunk already that they are semi-conscious could this even be conceivable.

I think this is a popular urban myth and drugging is 99%-100% oral, by drink spiking. However once these myths get into the news and social media they are adopted as likely explanations for any unusual experiences and become a positive feedback loop.

Or you might have received a Covid vaccination unawares while sitting at a bar...

https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/its-catching/202202/the-british-needle-spiking-panic

Psychology Today:

KEY POINTS

• Claims of syringe attacks on British women may be an urban myth.
  • Despite over 1300 'attacks' in the past 6 months, there is yet to be a single confirmed case or conviction.
  • To inject someone with a needle at a nightclub while out with friends - and without anyone realizing -defies credulity.

Edited by partington
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, partington said:

I do not believe this.

I find it impossible to believe any intramuscular injection is undetectable by any normal human.  Only if they are so drunk already that they are semi-conscious could this even be conceivable.

I think this is a popular urban myth and drugging is 99%-100% oral, by drink spiking. However once these myths get into the news and social media they are adopted as likely explanations for any unusual experiences and become a positive feedback loop.

Or you might have received a Covid vaccination unawares while sitting at a bar...

https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/its-catching/202202/the-british-needle-spiking-panic

Psychology Today:

KEY POINTS

• Claims of syringe attacks on British women may be an urban myth.
  • Despite over 1300 'attacks' in the past 6 months, there is yet to be a single confirmed case or conviction.
  • To inject someone with a needle at a nightclub while out with friends - and without anyone realizing -defies credulity.

Yeah the injecting bit I don't believe. 

However, I witnessed one of my female friends get drugged in a club in Hong Kong.  She was fine and then suddenly she was not.  Someone had obviously put something in her drink hoping that when the drug kicked in they'd be close enough to offer her assistance.  Lucky for her she drank from the glass and then turned to me just as she (almost) collapsed, and I was able to look after her.