Luxury or nice hotels accepting outside guests to use their swiming pool

Hello,

Do you know which hotels in Samui accept without problem outside guests to use their pool, if we take some drinks or food?

If possible nice hotel with nice pool on the sea.

Thank you for your help!

• Like 1

Sorry, I explained it bad. My english is so so...

I mean, we do not stay in the hotel, we just would like to come into the hotel pool area, have some drinks and food, and enjoy the pool.

Some hotels refuse you use their pool even if you take some drinks, and food.

Thank you.

9 minutes ago, khman said:

I mean, we do not stay in the hotel, we just would like to come into the hotel pool area, have some drinks and food, and enjoy the pool.

Thank you.

ser your English is fine. any native speaker with half a brain understands exactly what you're asking. sorry but I'm not on Samui so can't help you with your search.

but you could always try just turning up and pretending you're a guest, that works sometimes. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, khman said:

Thank you.

so you want to use the pool and other hotel facilities for free.... sounds like a deal to me  555

• Like 1

2 hours ago, khman said:

Thank you.

You don't specify whether you need a pool for doing laps or just splashing around. Lap pools are scarce in Thailand.

During covid times there were packages to use the hotel facilities like pools but I'm not sure if these are available now. Some were including drinks in the price, I remember Anantara in Koh Phangan offering this in Feb 2021. The prices are not cheap and if they charge you for kids too it would be thousands. Call Anantara in Samui (there are 2 of them) and see if they offer something. I vaguely remember Anantara in Chaweng had something at 1500 baht pp, but may be wrong about the price.

If you are in Chaweng - sorry. No idea.

Try beach clubs. There are a few there.

In Bangrak quite a few used to allow outside guests. Tembo, Chi, Prana, Secret Garden etc. But now, in high season, again no idea.

How about renting a room for a day - lower rates?

Not to my knowledge, but I know a luxury hotel charging non-hotel-guest 1,500 for using one of their sunbeds on the beach, I dare not to think of the fee for both sunbed and pool...:whistling:

Edited by khunPer

Dressed fairly nice and order a drink by the pool.

You won't have a problem.  You'll even be able to use There big pool towels.

They'll be happy to have some business.

Some hotels offer day rates.  Nice if you have small children or need to take a deuce. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, khunPer said:

Not to my knowledge, but I know a luxury hotel charging non-hotel-guest 1,500 for using one of their sunbeds on the beach, I dare not to think of the fee for both sunbed and pool...:whistling:

I'm currently in Europe but around a month ago Lubd in Chaweng had advertisements for "free pool" placed on the beach. However music blasts there all the time and also from the next to it "The Elephant", it doesn't appear to me as a kids playground place. The beach in front of it is very shallow and safe, so it could be the parents in the pool and the kids in the sea ???? Cocktails on promo at sunset.

• Thanks 2

• 2 months later...

To put it simply yes. You can.

So far i wasnt turned down from any hotel/resort  been to ritz, hyat, anantara, Intercontinental and many many more.

Either i go alone or with a friend they dont care as long as you buy some drink at least at the pool and if you feel like being polite you can also ask if its ok to use the pool.

if they ask you at the reception if you are staying there just tell them you are going to the bar and restaurant and they smile and tell you to enjoy.

and to be polite i always order some food and drinks there while i use the pool. Most places are ok they wont even ask you anything. Just smile be polite and order something.
One place i know is charging for using the pool is the Library, they have a fancy red pool that tourists like to take picures in. Also Jungle club dont allow outside guests to use their swimming pool.

• Like 1