Advice/tips appreciated.

I'm a bit of a rookie when it comes to weed. Been buying mine from Sukhumweed on Sukhumvit 42 in Bangkok. I'm not really knowledgeable when it comes to strains and prices but the best I have had so far, has to be Blue Dream, 550 a gram.

Can anyone tell me any good and decently-priced stuff I should try? And also where in Bangkok/Sukhumvit area is recommended other than where I am currently purchasing it?

Thanks

What effects do you find enjoyable from Blue Dream?

Blue Dream remains one of the more popular strains, both with growers and consumers.

It is a (slightly) Sativa-dominant strain.

I would talk with the staff at Sukhumweed as they can help you find strains which might meet your requirements.

I too enjoy Sativas, but these are a bit harder to find here as they often yield lower quantities and can have lower THC content. Indicas often yield more, have higher THC and are more "popular" for their Couch-lock effects.

You might enjoy Super Lemon Haze, Tropicana Cookies or Pineapple Express, I have had all three from Taratera (dispensary closed, online now only, they may open a shop sometime in the future. Online at LINE, @thedispensary.th

Or look to some popular and available Hybrids, which denote a loser to 50:50 sativa/indica mix.

Once you identify a few strains you can then look around for lower prices but they may not be as well grown, chopped, dryed, trimmed and cured. Growing is half the battle, a bit like growing grapes, but turning it into something elese requires a lot of work. Easily worth +200 baht/gram. IMO.

• Like 1