Haze Strain

I'm not sure if this is allowed on the forum but I'm looking for any recommendations on where I can buy any of the Haze strains ?

I haven't smoked for a good few years now but when I did smoke Haze was always my go to and with my Birthday coming up I was hoping to treat myself.

It will need to be a shop that offers postal delivery as I live out in the sticks and Cannabis hasn't took of here (yet) like it has in other provinces.

Edited by Chad91

What's your budget?

Many options on-line for delivery, just jump on Facebook/Messenger and start looking, pretty soon you'll be overwhelmed with options.

I see a lot of Haze options, Lemon, Super Lemon, Mango, Amnesia.

Haze strains are Sativa-dominant, so there may be other strains with similar properties and effects?

Weedhub.BKK on LINE has Lemon Haze at 550

The Candy Shop on LINE has Mango Haze at 400

The Dispensary at Taratera has Super Lemon Haze (awesome) ar 1,350 for 3.5 g, but it shows as sold out right now

There are ~ 50 other online options out there, with new options popping daily. Inventories vary by the minute.

@watcharaphiromcoffeeshop on FB has Lemon Haze.

Line@Official : @xsc3437m

Instagram : @watcharaphiromm

Edited by bamnutsak
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

What's your budget?

Many options on-line for delivery, just jump on Facebook/Messenger and start looking, pretty soon you'll be overwhelmed with options.

I see a lot of Haze options, Lemon, Super Lemon, Mango, Amnesia.

Haze strains are Sativa-dominant, so there may be other strains with similar properties and effects?

Weedhub.BKK on LINE has Lemon Haze at 550

The Candy Shop on LINE has Mango Haze at 400

The Dispensary at Taratera has Super Lemon Haze (awesome) ar 1,350 for 3.5 g, but it shows as sold out right now

There are ~ 50 other online options out there, with new options popping daily. Inventories vary by the minute.

@watcharaphiromcoffeeshop on FB has Lemon Haze.

Line@Official : @xsc3437m

Instagram : @watcharaphiromm

Thank you for your advice really helpful that,

Budget wise I'm OK to pay anything as it's just a birthday treat.

I will definitely check out the Facebook and Line accounts you recommended.

A brief history of Haze

Legend has it that the Original Haze cultivar was developed in Santa Cruz, California, in the early 1970s by two brothers: R. Haze and J. Haze. The brothers crossed a Mexican landrace with a Colombian landrace, which was then crossed with a Thai landrace. The result was a cannabis flower with a complex mix of earthy, citrus, and spicy terpenes. Haze is the single reason we associate sativas with cerebral highs that get you mentally and physically active.

https://weedmaps.com/news/2020/10/the-history-of-haze-strains/#:~:text=A brief history of Haze,crossed with a Thai landrace.

I take all these histories with a grain of salt. Like the origin of "420".

Edited by bamnutsak

1 hour ago, skuebs said:

I'm also a big fan of Haze strains, still looking for some real Amnesia Haze.

I ordered 5g Purple Haze from this shop about a week ago https://www.cannabear-thailand.com

The buds have a very nice smell and are quite dense, a bit pricey but good quality. 

Looks really nice that Purple Haze.

I have smoked other strains I used to grow alot of the stardawg in England when I was a heavy smoker and that wasn't a bad smoke.

Haze was always my favorite smoke though, I don't really smoke anymore but now it's legal I fancy a taste of the Haze for my birthday as it has been so long.

• 1 year later...

Millie Greenhouse on Facebook....Very very good quality herbs and they do Cash on Delivery....Super Lemon Haze priced at 150 Baht per gram as are all of their herbs....Took myself a long time to find a quality supplier at great pricing....Highly recommended. Also they send you photo's of your order before sending so what you see is what you get.

Enjoy your birthday and good smoking to all.