Fertilizers and soils

I'm looking for recommendations on the type of fertilizer you would use in soil potted cannabis as well has how often to use it.

I'm also looking for recommendation for soil that can be purchased online. I purchased this on Lazada and planted four seedlings started from seed.  Two  are doing well and another two closer to the end of the tray not so much.  It's probably a heat thing as I'm growing these outdoors.  I've just checked my germination jar and I've got another four to plant.  I'm willing to try different soils to see how they work, so suggestions are welcome.

This is what I'm now using:
961547536_Screenshotfrom2022-07-1915-50-21.png.9ca431825629e841ce7c4bf447e4acb4.png

Now let's talk about where I'm ignorant.   What fertilizer should I use for seedlings, and then those that are at least five leave, and then grown plants.  Right now I'm just trying to get my seedlings going.  Again - suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

Trial and error are your best friends at this point in your horticultural career.

My suggestion is buy a Ph meter and use a soil mix that gives you a reading of Ph7.5 or better.

What's in the bag? Provide a link to the sale page, or a photo of any material you have on this soil.

If it's some sort of super-soil it may be too hot for germination/seedlings. Most folks create a non-super soil area for germination/seedling. I believe in one pot and not these endless steps of germination gymcrackery, and multiple transplants further stressing the plant.

"Trial and error" is unnecessary given to trove of information available on the web. Watch some Youtube videos.

If you're growing outside, use a grow bag or air-pot, at least 3, preferrably 5, gallons. Most successful outdoor grows here that I've seen use grow bags - if only so they can move the plants in the event of storms.

• Thanks 1

Here's a huge forum dedicated to thc plants.  This thread in particular is 21 pages about a simple solution for fertilizer.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/ballin-on-a-budget-the-recipe.128055/

"It consists of:
1) Silica- I always recommend soluble silica like PowerSi or Grow Genius. If you are in a pinch, you can use potassium silicate, but you have to keep an eye on the pH.
2) Jacks Classic Hydro, Calcium Nitrate and epsom salt- This is your base fertilizer. It is 3 grams Jack's, 2 grams calcium nitrate, 1 gram epsom salt per gallon
3) Fulvic Acid- This helps prevent pH problems and plant stress and gives organic taste and smell. There's lots of watered down additives out there, but I recommend Mr. Fulvic because it is a concentrate and has fulvic, amino and organic acids."

• Thanks 1