Transport From Surat Thani Airport To Kpg

I posted this in the travel forum but never got a full answer. I'm thinking of booking a flight using airasia to Surat Thani instead of Samui in order to get from Bangkok to Koh Phangan. Is there an easy link from the airport to Thongsala?

Just found a great deal for one-2-go. 1598 baht for 2 adults and it leaves from Don Mueang. It gets there at 14.45pm. Everything about this ticket seems better but I worry about getting from the airport to Thongsala. Any information would be a great help.

Edited by mikalmus

I posted this in the travel forum but never got a full answer. I'm thinking of booking a flight using airasia to Surat Thani instead of Samui in order to get from Bangkok to Koh Phangan. Is there an easy link from the airport to Thongsala?

There is a bus to the ferry & then boat to KPG.

There is a bus to the ferry & then boat to KPG.

Do you know whether this service will still be running if my plane arrives at 3pm?

I'm sure I've seen it on this forum,you catch a bus to Surat,then catch the bus to the ferry terminal.As it has been mentioned, check ferry time to KPG.I'll try & find the old thread.

Just found a great deal for one-2-go. 1598 baht for 2 adults and it leaves from Don Mueang. It gets there at 14.45pm. Everything about this ticket seems better but I worry about getting from the airport to Thongsala. Any information would be a great help.

When you come out of the terminal there will be a bus waiting for you that will take you to the ferry port to KPG. It will cost you 280 Baht including the ferry ticket. Dont worry you will have no problem.