Coffee shop allow smoking?

Are there currently any cafe coffee shop bars that you can chill and smoke? Looking in Bkk but curious about anywhere throughout Thailand. I know from my visits since 2008 that you can smoke at various island and beach Reggae bars but with the new law I wonder if any legit places are open now.

Thanks all.

• Haha 1

On 7/24/2022 at 11:34 AM, bkk_bwana said:

There's a new one opening next week in Bangkok at Asoke junction. Amsterdam style. A few steps south of the junction on Rachadaphisek Road, opposite Exchange Tower.

Is this the new Royal Queen Seeds shop? They are due to open on 30 June 2022, and while they are Amsterdam based, I'm not sure if they'll be selling flower, or providing space to smoke? Maybe it's in the Cannabis Eperience Centre? See graphic below.

I did see something about this place called No Man's Land.

1375 Charoenkrung Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand 10500

Hidden roof top & Sky bar 5th floor at Charoeun Krung

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfeyqoTABRk

RQS.jpg

• Like 1

I used to sell for royal queen seeds, good to know they are coming here. 

For bangkok there is highland in lat prao, but plenty of places to smoke. Phangan every resort even sells joints now. Regardless of law changes, that will only help the police collecting envelopes, Thais want this money maker to stay.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Like 2

On 7/25/2022 at 4:28 AM, bamnutsak said:

Is this the new Royal Queen Seeds shop? They are due to open on 30 June 2022, and while they are Amsterdam based, I'm not sure if they'll be selling flower, or providing space to smoke? Maybe it's in the Cannabis Eperience Centre? See graphic below.

Yes, that's the place. The owner Lex is a very nice guy.

RQS.jpg