Need ideas

one of your likely favorite posters here used to boast of the wonders of being a fruit picker... 

it became one of the problems in his marriage when his Thai wife did not aspire-to the trade... a Thai wife that he whined about forever on TVF - he could not believe that she eventually preferred the a/c comfort of working in Makro... oh, if we could only have heard her side of the story 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Offshore oil laborer, hod carrier, Uber driver (your car!), contract engineering and programming, digital nomad. Blogger and social influencer.

The west is bored with you. Why would the east be different?

More interesting.

2 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

Deep sea diver , Lion tamer, Looking for lost gold mines, 

I would have thought with all your knowledge on financial

affairs ,you would be a multimillionaire and have no need

to work , work is vastly overrated could not wait until I

had enough to retire and promptly did so , 35 years ago,

best thing I ever did.

regards worgeordie 

He was, was being the constructive term, and is now a former MM, thanks to the crashes of the Cryptos and stocks.....

• Haha 2

Offshore. With zero qualifications and a bit of fitness you could be a roustabout tomorrow. Youll need a few grand in tickets which can all be done in laem chambang or Falck Bangkok but not much else.

• 3 weeks later...

Here is another much neglected great Topic which needs more attention.

This evening, I have been spending a bit of my time reviewing recent topics, just to point out the ones which deserve a second look.

This topic is one that most of us care about, i.e., how to make money, easily, with almost no effort.

=====

Here is my response to this topic. (This is NOT a Joke!)

What about starting an earthworm farm in Thailand to produce earthworm castings for sale?

The startup costs are very low.

And, this business is one of the most environmentally friendly enterprises one could even consider.

Anyone wishing to go into business with me, to cultivate earthworms, and then to sell the castings, please hit me up, seriously.

OK, so what might it entail to start an earthworm farm in Thailand?

No worries, because I have found a link from North Carolina State University which is a good source of preliminary information.

This might be just the business opportunity we have been looking for.

Seriously, please contact me.

If you are in my area, and you are female, and you really have what it takes to cultivate earthworms, and dip your hands into the soil, then I am your man if you are, also, a woman who might enjoy engaging in this kind of enterprise.

I will handle the marketing.

And, you can handle the science of worm raising.

If you are interested, please first read this link from NCSU.EDU.

Let me know.

Because, stranger things have happened here on TV, meaning that, sometimes, people can meet and begin a successful business on TV, when nobody thought this might be possible..

https://content.ces.ncsu.edu/raising-earthworms-successfully

Important Question:  Do Worm Castings Spoil in Time?

"Earthworm castings are just like soil and can withstand any temperature. They do not go bad or expire. In fact, they get better with time. Worm Castings become moist or dry based on the surrounding humidity."

Please hit me up if you are female and interested in entering into commercial worm raising.

Edited by GammaGlobulin

On 7/26/2022 at 4:47 AM, 1FinickyOne said:

one of your likely favorite posters here used to boast of the wonders of being a fruit picker... 

it became one of the problems in his marriage when his Thai wife did not aspire-to the trade... a Thai wife that he whined about forever on TVF - he could not believe that she eventually preferred the a/c comfort of working in Makro... oh, if we could only have heard her side of the story 

Be superviser for a team of 15 fruit pickers in one of the scandinavian countries. Short season, long leave

2 hours ago, London Lowf said:

Sparktrader and Gamma Globulin - a match made in internet heaven.

(Maybe someone has already made that observation but I really haven't got the free time to read their entire threads)

Although I consider your comment to be undue flattery to me, I am not so sure that Sparktrader would ever wish to be bunched in with me or my group.

Maybe you are generalizing?

Just wondering, since you state you rarely have free time to read entire threads.

Assuming "spark" has his roots in Australia. Why not mining? As I gather, driving a "mine-truck" for any of the many mining companies in Australia, will pay over 100K per year. 3 months 30K. Why not? Rinse and repeat.