Thai Anti-Fake News Center confirms that men’s penises will not shrink after catching Covid-19, slams fake news reports

webfact

I'm curious about the scientific research done to reach that conclusion.  Did they take a large sample of men, measure their manhood, and tell them, "If you catch Covid, please return after you've recovered so we can re-measure and compare"?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, wpcoe said:

I'm curious about the scientific research done to reach that conclusion.  Did they take a large sample of men, measure their manhood, and tell them, "If you catch Covid, please return after you've recovered so we can re-measure and compare"?

Didn't Anutin catch Covid several times? He must have provided  pictures of his august member before and after stirring.

6 hours ago, Tarteso said:

- Russia; Invade Ukraine,

- China; Ready for Taiwan,

- Europe; No gas,

- World; Global recession
- Thailand;  Penis same size  after Covid.

????

I prefer living in a place that penis shrinkage is the biggest concern rather than a place where all those other problems are

• Like 1

8 hours ago, webfact said:

The Medical Department of the Ministry of Public Health began a fact check of an article spread on social media regarding the issue of a penis allegedly shrinking after the man recovered from Covid-19.

????

9 hours ago, webfact said:

The Anti-Fake News Center of the Ministry of Digital Economy and Society (DES) confirmed yesterday, July 26th, that the Covid-19 Coronavirus did not shrink men’s penises after recovery as the news has been widely shared on social media in the past week.

That must make a lot of 2" Thai men very happy...:whistling:

23 minutes ago, edwinchester said:

Yeah, wifey told me she'd be satisfied with 15 cm's...told her no way would I fold it in half.

Yeah I tried that too. Going in is OK but going out is like a fish hook. Not good for a happy ending either.

• Haha 1