Is this oil good to test?

What symptoms are you trying to treat, or what effects are you looking for?

What lead you to this "oil"?

I assume you do not want to smoke/vape legal Cannabis?

OTC edibles and extracts remain illegal. 

Government hospitals may freely prescribe cannabis extract oil to patients in selected circumstances

The GPO oils may be better suited for you, but that's just a guess.

7 minutes ago, anyone said:

I just want to feel the effect of euphoria without any complicated devices (no smoking no injections lmao). 1 time is enough for me - just to try.

I applaud your desire to experience the newly legalized ganja but your approach is not realistic.. It would be like licking the cap of a beer bottle to experience the effects of alcohol..

Injections? I think you had better do more research..

Edibles for you.. but they are still illegal.

BTW.. I have a strong suspicion that your signature is racist.

Edited by bobbin
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, anyone said:

I just want to feel the effect of euphoria without any complicated devices (no smoking no injections lmao). 1 time is enough for me - just to try.

not sure i am familiar with the injection of cannabis method. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, anyone said:

TBH, your not really missing much.  Was a pot head in my youth, more so, it was just the thing to do at the time, socially.  Then having a 'franchise', really didn't indulge much.

Never paid for it, as simply isn't worth the buzz for USA prices, now Thai high end pricing, I think.

Been here 22 yrs, it was available the whole time, and bought it once, 30 gr, and that lasted me more than 2 yrs.  Which is a long time.  Used to smoke that in a week, in my youth.

Did my testing with purchases recently, 4 joints, and TBH, no hurry to smoke another.  Maybe one a month.  

It's nice buzz, but nothing worth spending the silly prices that some want.  And you will have to smoke, or eat it.  I'm not a patient person, so smoke it, and all the negative that comes with smoking.  Which I don't like, as minor & infrequent as they are.  Make no mistakes, you are still smoking a cigarette. 

Euphoric is a bit OTT description, unless trying to sell it ????

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, bobbin said:

Are you suggesting that I advise you how to break the law?

Are you suggesting that the numerous places you can buy edibles online are all selling them illegally? not likely.