J&T Express I really hate this shipper.......Slooooooooow and many problems....

redwood1

I have nothing but good things to say about Kerry ,Flash and the other Thai shippers....

But with J&T Express  the problems are on going......

Sure you may get 1 or 2 J&T Express  packages without a problem but then J&T Express  strikes again...

Lets see where do I start.....

Fist their tracking is always  very slow to be updated..... 

They are the absolute slowest Thai shipper .......Hey I am not a young man anymore I would like to get the package while I am still living......I dont think a Thailand delivery should take 5-6 days ....

Sometimes they say they will deliver today then they dont deliver........I have had them say I was not home when I was home...

If I know a seller will use  J&T Express  I try and buy from another seller if I can....

But sometimes your stuck with J&T Express  with no other choice....

I have always wished they would say whose delivering before the purchase not after its been "packed" ! 

I hav experienced the " unable to deliver" thing many times, apparently they simply run out of time on that particular day and have to enter something into the system, for it to be rerouted for delivery the next day on the system, so I was told.

I agree with the OP. I think only Shopee still use them, and I have told them many times that they should publish the name of the logistics before you place the order, since I will reject every shipment sent by J&T.

They gave me the middle finger, so now as soon as I see J&T is the transporter, I cancel the order, and if can not be cancelled, I place the order elsewhere and reject delivery.

Maybe one day they will learn

A seller told me that Lazada assign the courier company, after a trial period they allow them to chose, I don’t know if that’s true or not. 

But, yeah J&T are the worst, calling to find out where you are, even tho’ it’s written on the shipping label, telling you the parcel is in the city depot and then 2 days later it makes it to the village. With companies like Kerry and Flash (I know some have bad experiences with them), you drop off before 3.00 pm and there’s a good chance it will be at its destination in the afternoon of the next day, so how and why does J&T fail so badly? and how do they continue to operate in such a competitive market (they are cheap, I guess) 

Edited by recom273

I bought an electronic device from  a Hua Hin based website. Shipped J&T to my Bangkok address.  The local J&T office is one block from my Bangkok address.   They received it at that Bangkok office and bounced it back to Hua Hin as 'Undeliverable address" FIVE times!!!  Took two weeks to finally get it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TravelerEastWest said:

Kerry is almost as bad for me - I live at teh end of their daily route in my area....

Kerry is by far the best in our area, the delivery driver even will drop stuff at our friends house in a different area when we are not at home.

But it helps we tip them well, Flash is also good, but there is one (won't mention the name, and NO not the same as the OP) that is Shockingly bad and they even got my wife (who is calm itself) angry!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MJCM said:

Kerry is by far the best in our area, the delivery driver even will drop stuff at our friends house in a different area when we are not at home.

But it helps we tip them well, Flash is also good, but there is one (won't mention the name, and NO not the same as the OP) that is Shockingly bad and they even got my wife (who is calm itself) angry!

I doubt very much if a tip helps at all!

If J&T is a problem for you, better never try Ninja Van.

My package was sitting in their warehouse for weeks, finally after countless connects to seller and platform, the box was delivered, all banged up. I now cancel order if I see they are delivery partner or rather ask the juristic not to accept the box and send it back to seller, whatever penalties I need to pay.

8 minutes ago, Chris.B said:

I doubt very much if a tip helps at all!

Most certainly does in our case, but for the OP I also sincerely doubt it ????

Why I wrote most certainly does, because the delivery guy lets us know that a package has arrived for us (early morning when gets in the Depot) and then asks us what we want.

1- Leave it at the Depot

2- He brings it around

3- He delivers it to our friends (which is NOT his Route)

Absolutely Great service!