Gopro and adapters for motorcycle

34 minutes ago, ThaiDuck2 said:

Any suggestions?

Yes...   Tell us where you are !... 

In Bangkok there are plenty of shops which deal with Go-Pro.

I found this place useful - its a fairly small shop (you can see it on google maps street view)

GOPRO ACCESSORIES STORE BY TRAVCREEK

Easy enough to get to with your own wheels. 

Most shopping malls also sell Go-Pro kit - MBK probably being on of the best options at it has plenty of dedicated camera shops etc.

You’ll also find plenty of Go-Pro kit online - Lazada.

Edited by richard_smith237

3 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Yes...   Tell us where you are !... 

In Bangkok there are plenty of shops which deal with Go-Pro.

I found this place useful - its a fairly small shop (you can see it on google maps street view)

GOPRO ACCESSORIES STORE BY TRAVCREEK

Easy enough to get to with your own wheels. 

Most shopping malls also sell Go-Pro kit - MBK probably being on of the best options at it has plenty of dedicated camera shops etc.

You’ll also find plenty of Go-Pro kit online - Lazada.

Thanks this is really helpful.  I was also thinking Fortune Town might have somethng?

If you thinking of top mount or side mount on a helmet, I would choose a bit more aerodynamic camera alike Sonys action cameras. Gopro is not especially a good camera exposed either on top or side due to wind resistance. 

1 hour ago, ThaiDuck2 said:

Thanks this is really helpful.  I was also thinking Fortune Town might have somethng?

Yes, lots of Go Pro accessories in Fortune Town - genuine and some intetesting ones that use the same screw mount.  

There's also the small 'video/phone/photo lights shops in most malls ..... one on top floor of Terminal 21 Bangkok, a few in MBK upper floor, one in Central Bangna and one in Central Chonburi that I know of.

I got a good clamp on Go Pro style bracket fron one of these shops in Central Mall - stronger than the original Go Pro clamp.

I'm now considering a 360 camera for the bike, as the editing options look interesting.

• Like 1

I bought GoPro9 nearly 2 years ago. Lots of generic mountings and accessories on Lazada. Very good prices for stick on mounts for helmets, fairings and panels. No end of batteries, cables, holders and charging options.

• Like 1