TikTok post goes viral: Wife advertises for three mistresses for her husband

webfact

Perhaps you should add a young Thai man for the pleasure of the 2 ladies?

With a 3some I'm guessing part of the time would be watching the ladies together. Perhaps that could work watching them with a young man? 

Horses for courses.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Does happen in married relationships .

The Wife doesnt like having sex with her Husband and She has absolutely no qualms about him having sex somewhere else , often She turns a blind eye or even encourages it , as it means that She doesn't have to have sex with her Husband , someone else has to do it 

Maybe she will see another herself!

22 minutes ago, mikebell said:

15K each x 3 = 45K.  That's alot of short times a month.  The guy must be a stallion.

Her plan is for him to cark it!!  She wants the life insurance pay out. Clever plan ????

This is pathetic. Obviously, she is throughly disinterested in sex. He's a saint for staying with her.

If she's paying for the women then it's all good.

I bet the guy's sex life has been <deleted> his whole life.

Lots of Thai women like this. Kinda lesbians hairstyle too if you ask me.

7 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Does happen in married relationships .

The Wife doesnt like having sex with her Husband and She has absolutely no qualms about him having sex somewhere else , often She turns a blind eye or even encourages it , as it means that She doesn't have to have sex with her Husband , someone else has to do it 

Speaking from experience?

If they get one successful applicant 15k a month would be cheap.  Once a day for a month only equates to 500 baht a time.  What is the going rate for ST?  I've been out of the game for some time.

On 8/2/2022 at 12:24 PM, Mac Mickmanus said:

often She turns a blind eye or even encourages it , as it means that She doesn't have to have sex with her Husband , someone else has to do it 

A more likely explanation is that if she isn't OK with it then the marriage will be over, he'll move onto a new wife and she'll be alone.