thai girlfriend with HPV

Did you get checked for HPV yourself? As men can also get it, if they "tinder boom boom" too much, the jury would still be out, whether you gave it to her or vice versa, if you get tested positive...

Other than that... the only right thing to do is help her treat what ever symptoms she has, so that she can take care of you and your kid. After all, you most probably knew about her profession and still decided to go "all in" with unprotected sex and having a child with her... 

You'll probably get genital warts if you haven't already, just treat them, go to pharmacy.

You can get HPV vaccine but may still be only 4 type vaccine, they don't recommend it over age approx 45 but you can if you want, i did.

BTW it's possible you have it and gave it to your girlfriend 

It is essential that she have annual thin preps (pap smears) as she is at elevated risk of cervical cancer.

Highly likely you are already carrying the HPV virus yourself and have for years. You may or may not eventually  get genital warts.

The most serious risk is for women due to cervical cancer. 

• Thanks 1

Human Papilloma Virus HPV is not normally a big deal for men but potentially much more serious for women (Cervical Cancer). I reckon I got it from my Thai wife I met in 2000. She blames me though she never admitted to any symptoms. I've had some warts/growths on my dick/scrotum in the early stages. Nothing that Podophylin or Cryotherapy doesn't solve quickly and effectively. Seems that reduced immune system and stress levels can increase symptoms. Most people don't even know they have it and a huge number do have it (80% of sexually active Americans according to Google - don't think it's just Americans though). Very common these days. And who here can say they don't prefer "unprotected" vs "protected"?

So you have met her on tinder and you had as much boom boom as she had, and probably more (iincluding ladies of the night). 
If that, more likely you gave it to her. 
hpv also spreads by skin to skin contact. Also you kid has it. It's not as hiv/aids. Screen yourself for cancer every year, 40% of hpv cancer cancer is in men

Edited by internationalism