Visa application form

Hi everyone, currently I'm waiting to apply for a Non-B visa to work in Thailand. I have some questions about the form and will be very grateful you anyone can help me.

1. "Occupation" - I've been working as a freelancer but not as a full-time employee. Should I fill with "Unemployed" or the position that I'm going to do in Thailand?

2. About the "duration of proposed stay", how should I fill this?

3. "Purpose of visit", I'm not sure if this one is about the previous visit above or the current one that I'm applying visa for

Thank you very much

Visa applicaation form.pdf

Edited by longngo217

I suggest you look at this list for required documents to apply for the non-b visa. 

https://hochiminh.thaiembassy.org/en/publicservice/non-immigrant-b-to-work-in-thailand?page=5d80ab3315e39c2fe800a791&menu=5d80ab3215e39c2fe800a722

1. You have to have a employer to do the application. What kind of work will you be doing.

2. The visa will allow a 90 day stay in the country.

3. The one you will have after you get the visa.

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I suggest you look at this list for required documents to apply for the non-b visa. 

https://hochiminh.thaiembassy.org/en/publicservice/non-immigrant-b-to-work-in-thailand?page=5d80ab3315e39c2fe800a791&menu=5d80ab3215e39c2fe800a722

1. You have to have a employer to do the application. What kind of work will you be doing.

2. The visa will allow a 90 day stay in the country.

3. The one you will have after you get the visa.

All the documents are prepared by my company along with the WP3 form. I'm just confused a bit about the application form. The visa agent just told me 5 mins ago that I should fill "1 year" in the "duration of stay". Now I'm really confused, maybe I should leave that one blank and ask the officer at Thai Consulate when I apply for the visa there