Cardiologist in Chiang Mai

SammyJ

Hello Again,

I would appreciate any recommendations on anyone's experiences, positive or otherwise--feel free also to private message me--with any cardiologist based in Chiang Mai.

Thanks in advance for any help!

6 hours ago, Dante99 said:

for what?

Having never seen one before, I assumed a cardiologist addressed all heart-related issues, but i am guessing i am wrong--in my case, it has to do with heart rhythm problems.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, SammyJ said:

with any cardiologist based in Chiang Mai.

I'll bump this thread.

someone help this guy.

please go to a hospital immediately and start with some basic EKGs that aren't too expensive.

go from there

good luck

Dr Thanawat is very good for heart rhythm problems and Dr. Apichart is good for blood pressure/cholesterol issues.  Both at Bangkok Hospital-Chiang Mai.  I see Dr. Apichart and he is very good at NOT pushing the hospital's meds.  Instead he suggests that he writes a hospital prescription for a one week supply of a new med, so there is a hospital record that I take the med if I'm ever admitted and so I don't have to run to a pharmacy that same day to buy the med.

14 hours ago, NancyL said:

Dr Thanawat is very good for heart rhythm problems and Dr. Apichart is good for blood pressure/cholesterol issues.  Both at Bangkok Hospital-Chiang Mai.  I see Dr. Apichart and he is very good at NOT pushing the hospital's meds.  Instead he suggests that he writes a hospital prescription for a one week supply of a new med, so there is a hospital record that I take the med if I'm ever admitted and so I don't have to run to a pharmacy that same day to buy the med.

thank you

21 hours ago, Iamfalang said:

I'll bump this thread.

someone help this guy.

please go to a hospital immediately and start with some basic EKGs that aren't too expensive.

go from there

good luck

thank you