Travel advice please.

malt25

Howdy all  ????  Later in the year I'll be flying into Swampy. I'd like to go to Hua Hin for a few days. Never been. I see a car, taxi, is about 1500 baht. Any first hand advice on bus or train ? I'd prefer non stop from Swampy to Hua Hin if possible. Thanks in advance.  Cheers.....     Mal.

cheaper, more inconvenient.  If there is a train that goes there, expect many stops, strangely slow activity, maybe a stop for no reason.....but it's cheaper and you'll get there.

Bus is probably better, but some buses are cheap and hot and smelly, while others are only slightly more expensive and much faster and weirdly cold.

all about how much time you have and how much money you want to spend.  seems like you want to save money, it's easily possible but maybe add a few hours to your trip.  and the bus might be full and the bus can be hours late, so anything is possible.........it's Thailand.  

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, thepanom said:

There is a very good airco bus from the airport to Hua Hin, Bell Company, there office is on the first floor, at gate 8

Thanx for that. I'll check them out.  ???? 

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Bus is as fast as taxi. Bus was fine, although you still have to get from bus station to wherever your staying..they have mini van to do that for you, for Bht 100.  No wifi on bus though.

Do not try the train, its a 4 hour journey.