Where can I get some in Khon Kean?

Gknrd

I was thinking of making a nice tea out of it.  Just a thought. I found a place that delivers now.. So we will see.

I am much better today. Went to the hospital three days ago and they gave me some pills and cough medicine. And sent me home. 500 baht... Next day after taking the pills I felt better.  Thanks Pfizer...

And a big thanks for the US government that made the vaccines available to me pronto and no cost... two thumbs up..

I am over 70 and doubt I would of made it threw this without the vaccines.

Edited by Gknrd
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Gknrd said:

I was thinking of making a nice tea out of it.  Just a thought. I found a place that delivers now.. So we will see.

I am much better today. Went to the hospital three days ago and they gave me some pills and cough medicine. And sent me home. 500 baht... Next day after taking the pills I felt better.  Thanks Pfizer...

And a big thanks for the US government that made the vaccines available to me pronto and no cost... two thumbs up..

I am over 70 and doubt I would of made it threw this without the vaccines.

You'll need something fatty in the liquid if you want it to have any effect. If you bought something of quality, not filthy brick weed, it might be better to use it in your cooking. Porridge made with hot milk for example. Brickweed is likely too dirty for that purpose.

• Like 1