Hua Hin to Suvarnabhumi Airport bus service updated

webfact

image.jpeg

By Online Reporter

The bus service that operates between Hua Hin and Suvarnabhumi Airport has been updated.

With immediate effect, a total of six services per day will now operate between the two locations.

The first departure from Hua Hin begins at 7:30, while the last departure is at 18:00.

Full story: https://www.huahintoday.com/hua-hin-news/hua-hin-to-suvarnabhumi-airport-bus-service-updated/

huahintoday-logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Hua Hin Today 2022-08-12

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

3 hours ago, malt25 said:

Depending on traffic, it's about a 4 hour trip. Busses look in pretty good condition. Try hitch hiking if 325 is too rich for ya.

Bangers to Patts is a two hour trip and that only costs 118 baht. so Swampy to God's waiting room should only be 236 baht. somebody's skimming from the top, this needs to be reported! ????

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

Bangers to Patts is a two hour trip and that only costs 118 baht. so Swampy to God's waiting room should only be 236 baht. somebody's skimming from the top, this needs to be reported! ????

Yep, you are correct. I on the other hand see the quality of bus, a bit extra is worth the bit better.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Lemsta69 said:

there is more to take into consideration than the cost of fuel.    High quality accomodation and good service also count.   I have not used them for several years now , but when I come back to Thailand later this year. this is my preffered mode of transport to Hua Hin

21 hours ago, Lemsta69 said:

Maybe the quality of traveler to Hua Hin is a bit more upclass than those to Pattaya ?

54 minutes ago, malt25 said:

Maybe the quality of traveler to Hua Hin is a bit more upclass than those to Pattaya ?

I wouldn't know ser, I've never been to Hua Hin. but if I ever do go it won't be on a rickety old bus. AOT limo or bust!

On 8/12/2022 at 10:16 AM, shackleton said:

Great service worth every baht ????

We travelled from Hua Hin to the airport yesterday morning departed 0930hrs 

Arrived just under 4 hours 

Will use again both ways ????

Forgot to mention you get a bottle of water as well ????

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/14/2022 at 5:09 PM, fgmr said:

Are these buses picking up passengers from BKK Arrivals Terminal when returning to Hua Hin? Is there a published time table?

Yes they do,it used to be around every 2 or 3 hours to hua hin,,agree with what others have said,i used this service almost every other month for a few years,much more comfortable than the buses to pattaya,regarding the "expensive price" someone mentioned...could always get the train from bang sue in bkk,,its also not a bad journey but longer about 5 hours,very cheap tho.