Craft beer bars

Sparktrader

They are all over the country now, although in smaller towns you might only find local brewers represented (which isn't a bad thing). West of Nong Khai in Lowe, you'll find two of the OG Thailand brewers, Outlaw and Joe+

2 hours ago, Tazmo said:

Mind Cafe, Suan Prung ( Chiang Mai) has real ale on tap and loads of craft beers.

Opens from 5pm.

Going back up in next month or 2. Definitely gonna check it out and imbibe. Thx. ????

25 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

If you're cutting through Krung Thep on the weekend, Chit Beer is fun stop:  http://tiny.cc/iw7wuz

image.png.630bf666fce9f5e5865e4d1cf19e1f10.png

my brain says yes to the 8% IPA. my body says no ????

ps. Sheepshank on Th. Phra Arthit is a really nice place for a craft beer. it overlooks the mighty Chao Praya. Coco Chao Praya next door is also nice for a reasonably-priced dinner*.  OP should check it out before he heads to the boonies#

*unless you bought high and sold low ????

#not that there's anything wrong with that ????

2 hours ago, Lemsta69 said:

I don't think the OP is poor. unlike some people we know.

First, you do not know me, or many other posters in this forum. Has nothing to do with poor. What it has to do with is that I drink the beer that I like. I just do not like craft beer, as they just try to add things that do not belong in real beer. Nothing to do with money, as I am most probably better situated than you.

3 hours ago, Jumbo1968 said:

I do, I have bee drinking beer for 50 years so have some knowledge.

Ok, I assume that is reading how much alcohol, and buy enough to get drunk. Anyway, it sounds like that but I can be wrong. However, it is NOT the amount of alcohol in the beer that creates the taste.

Again, Krung Thep area, IF passing thru, Seayou cafe&bar, 70/2 moo6 Suksawat Road, Phra Samut Chedi District, Samut Prakan 10290.

FariHlCacAAqiVh.jpg

Photo credit - labelled. 

Edited by KhunLA