Company? -- Partnership?

Hello to everybody in this great forum

I am an european web developper and i use to leave 6 months in Thailand an 6 months in Europe.

I work as freelance and i have a contranct with an european company who forward me some jobs.

Obviously taxes in my country are much higher then in Thailand and so i am thinking to move the base of my business here and pay taxes here.All I will need is to give every month a Thai invoice to the european company instead that the invoice i am giving now.

I was thinking to open a company but i been advised from a lawyer about the "partnership" alternative.

It sounds to me good as what i am doing is just a small business (basic incoming of 50.000 bth a month) without any assets.

He told me that it can be done even without Thai partners and i guess that should be also easier and cheaper to open.

Do you ave any advice for me? How about taxes; wich one will be more convenient? How about risks?

Thanks everybody

How come? Nobody reply?

:o

Hi,

what do you need a company for if you have a freelance job and get your projects from Europe? Why do you want to pay any taxes at all in that situation?

How come? Nobody reply?

:o

Hi,

what do you need a company for if you have a freelance job and get your projects from Europe? Why do you want to pay any taxes at all in that situation?

Presumably he needs to provide an invoice from a company in order to get paid ? Perhaps he wants to be "legal" in thailand. I can't advise on the questions regarding a thai company/partnership, but another option would be to form a company in another country altogether, such as singapore or hong kong or the cayman islands.